Sign in to follow this  
dabearspack

Hidlay's chances against Nolf

We're talking about 2 kids from PA in the finals.  Nolf was a 3x PA champ and Hidlay a one timer.  I think the lesson here is if you want your kid to have success in D1 wrestling, then you should move to PA after 8th grade.  I think Hidlay's younger brother will be even better.

Edited by shorty1

We're talking about 2 kids from PA in the finals. Nolf was a 3x PA champ and Hidlay a one timer. I think the lesson here is if you want your kid to have success in D1 wrestling, then you should move to PA after 8th grade. I think Hidlay's younger brother will be even better.

NC State is starting to look like a consistent podium contender. The South’s wrestling is only getting better

Are you really comparing Hidlay to Grajales?  

It wasn't a good comparison on my part.

I was trying to compare fans saying Hidlay has a chance tonight to those fans who used to say Graj would beat DT.  As in......never gonna happen.

As a conference. NC St's team started 6 northern kids (3-PA, 1-OH, 1-CT-1-NJ).

Looks like smart recruiting. There is a recurring lesson while watching this tournament. Mid west wrestling is getting weaker and the east starting Ohio is getting stronger.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We're talking about 2 kids from PA in the finals. Nolf was a 3x PA champ and Hidlay a one timer. I think the lesson here is if you want your kid to have success in D1 wrestling, then you should move to PA after 8th grade. I think Hidlay's younger brother will be even better.

I would move sooner, it starts early in PA and I've seen PA elementary teams thrash mid west ones. Totally different styles of wrestling too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It wasn't a good comparison on my part.

I was trying to compare fans saying Hidlay has a chance tonight to those fans who used to say Graj would beat DT.  As in......never gonna happen.

Why would anyone think Grajales could beat DT? They were completely different weights.