Sign in to follow this  
skikayaker

NCAA FINALS

These interviews are just awful. Reminds me of the Logan/Ramos match a few years ago when they were all over Brands and Ryan. 

Ramos loses and the reporter is like "how do you feel right now?" and Brands gives him the wtf look. 

It was terrible. Same with Dake. I don’t enjoy it.

I get the dynamic now, people want play by play. Wrestling geeks like me live on the technical stuff. Taylor was spot on. Both Taylor and Dake got worried when the dynamic changed and then noticed the re set. I think they should have two feeds, one for fans looking for just describing the matches, and another feed for wrestling geeks who are into the minutia.

These interviews are just awful. Reminds me of the Logan/Ramos match a few years ago when they were all over Brands and Ryan. 

Ramos loses and the reporter is like "how do you feel right now?" and Brands gives him the wtf look.

“What was the significance of that tilt?”

“How did you defeat the knee?”

“In the third period after you knew you won, were you still nervous? Did you believe it?”

Pot, kettle? Black?

Are you seriously trying to compare a really great looking to suit to having messed up cauliflower ear?  One of them is disgusting and socially unacceptable everywhere except the immediate wrestling fraternity, the other looks just as good in a board meeting as it does on the floor of the NCAA tournament.

Not to mention I can take my great looking suit off anytime I want, wheras IMAR is going to look like a goomba for his entire life.  Never understood why people think cauliflower ear is something to be proud of.

Anyway, thats a discussion for an off-season thread

I’m looking forward to getting his perspective on what an amazing, once in a lifetime human being IMart is.

I feel bad for you that your level of wrestling expertise is play by play instead of wrestling stuff. It is why when the finals are over I am just, so, done, with all of this. And I am not alone. Compared to its heyday, this forum has almost died.   

I get the dynamic now, people want play by play. Wrestling geeks like me live on the technical stuff. Taylor was spot on. Both Taylor and Dake got worried when the dynamic changed and then noticed the re set. I think they should have two feeds, one for fans looking for just describing the matches, and another feed for wrestling geeks who are into the minutia.

I like the technical stuff. I don’t like how unbalanced it is. I mean, it’s great to hear that Nolf did pushups because his girlfriend beat him at soccer, but I have no idea how many pull-ups Hidlay can do and didn’t learn a thing about Hidlay.

Are you seriously trying to compare a really great looking to suit to having messed up cauliflower ear? One of them is disgusting and socially unacceptable everywhere except the immediate wrestling fraternity, the other looks just as good in a board meeting as it does on the floor of the NCAA tournament.

Not to mention I can take my great looking suit off anytime I want, wheras IMAR is going to look like a goomba for his entire life. Never understood why people think cauliflower ear is something to be proud of.

Disgusting and socially unacceptable? You’re reaching buddy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously trying to compare a really great looking to suit to having messed up cauliflower ear?  One of them is disgusting and socially unacceptable everywhere except the immediate wrestling fraternity, the other looks just as good in a board meeting as it does on the floor of the NCAA tournament.

Not to mention I can take my great looking suit off anytime I want, wheras IMAR is going to look like a goomba for his entire life.  Never understood why people think cauliflower ear is something to be proud of.

I don’t mind the ear comment. I don’t even mind the fact you like Taylor’s suit. I just don’t understand why you object to my sense of style. I’m hurt (a little).

I like the technical stuff. I don’t like how unbalanced it is. I mean, it’s great to hear that Nolf did pushups because his girlfriend beat him at soccer, but I have no idea how many pull-ups Hidlay can do and didn’t learn a thing about Hidlay.

Nah, you are only seeing a bias and not actually listening to the other stuff. I wanted Meredith to win a lot. I remember him at age 7. Always an amusing, hyper, and really nice kid. But Dake was spot on. The difference between you and me is I see matches. You only have bias. It is why you are a troll, and why this forum is dying a slow death.