Sign in to follow this  
skikayaker

NCAA FINALS

Disgusting and socially unacceptable? You’re reaching buddy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that we are a bunch of former wrestlers, and people here are cool with it.  I guarantee you once you get outside of the wrestling brotherhood having messed up ears is not going to get you anything but funny looks

If IMart wins this we would have to put him into the top 10 of all time wouldn't you say? Four time finalist with 3 titles and 2 losses? That would be one amazing career to say the least. 

I get that we are a bunch of former wrestlers, and people here are cool with it.  I guarantee you once you get outside of the wrestling brotherhood having messed up ears is not going to get you anything but funny looks

See above.

I like Yanni a lot I am hoping (he needs to) transition to dominating people instead of of pulling it out. Like with Heil (albeit a better version) you can only get away with that for so long before they figure you out, or you don't get that last second cradle. I like the guy a lot. Huge upside, lets hope he transitions to domination going forward.

He controlled that match. There was no reason it was as close as it was. He is clearly the better wrestler.

Or, just maybe, Yianni wrestled some incredibly talented guys in this tournament.  Got majors in his first two matches, then beats a 2x and defending champion, then beats the #2 seed who gave Yianni his only defeat, then beats the #1 seed, who only had one loss all year (to Yianni) in the finals.  He also has the highest bonus % in the weight class.  Is 70% bonus not dominating enough?

I wear stuff like that all the time and get compliments everywhere I go.  You have to have the confidence to rock it though.  For some people Navy Blue is as crazy as they want to get, and that's fine

That’s a fair point. I’m calling a truce. Peace.