wrestlingnerd

Suriano to 133 next year

Piccinni lost to the 1st and 4th place finisher. Brutal draw. Not like he was losing to slouches. He won the matches he was supposed to and lost two where he wasn’t favored.

Yeah, but damn did Picc get curbstomped in those losses. I think he was so demoralized after Lee's destruction that Lizak just had to show up.

Yeah, but damn did Picc get curbstomped in those losses. I think he was so demoralized after Lee's destruction that Lizak just had to show up.

Boy people can’t give Lizak credit. Lizak has majored Picc before you know. Is the series 3-0? 4-0? Combined score 99-3? Edited by headshuck

So many dbags lining up tis take shots at a kid that lost in the national finals a 3 weeks after being released for a week in the hospital.

Would your career compare?

That is impressive. There really aren’t many ailments these days that keep one confined to a hospital for a week. What an amazing recovery. And only days before B1Gs.

Concur with first post.  Felt this way back in Feb after watching a few Lee matches.  Knew he would beat Suriano.  I'm season ticket holder for RU and big fan of Nick but knew he wasn't the hammer that Lee is.  Believe Lee will go on to be the next Retherford.

Not sure how things would be different if Nick didn't hurt his ankle last year.  One thing it did do is cast him into a light of controversy and thus he's been getting a ton of press and maybe was over hyped. 

He's definitely AA but needs more strength, size and more in his arsenal to separate himself.  Everyone is awesome in the top 4 to 8 but to be #1 year in and out you have to have that 'it' factor that separates you and puts fear into the guys who face you. 

Suriano has beaten Cruz twice (a national champ).  I am not sure he hasn't already separated himself.  Adding strength?  I really dont think that is an issue at all.  Outside of Tomasello, who was (is) stronger than he was (is)?  He just lost to an extremely talented wrestler.  Lee was lights out this weekend.   Props to Lee.  I don't think Suriano needs a complete overhaul of his approach though.  He just was runner up in a tough weight class while less than 100%.   

Suriano also missed  the last month of the season with staph infection. His leg was wrapped and he wasn't exactly 100 percent. 

I think both lee and suriano would have won 133 this year. But I doubt he goes up and certainly not to avoid lee or anyone else. 

Suriano would not have won 133.  And Lee would have been too small.  Tomasello, however, would have been right there.

so much hyperbole...I'm a fan of Spencer Lee's wrestling and he was impressive this past weekend but I don't think Suriano received a beat down,  He lost a scramble or two but he wasn't turned or outclassed.   The same people didn't give Cenzo much of a chance against IMAR.  People wont believe it until it actually does happen but it would be foolish to think Suriano is done and will never get a championship.  

I think lee and suriano would have won 133. Lee too small?  He's gigantic for 125. 

I can't tell if you're joking or not. How is Lee gigantic? He's 5'2" and doesn't nearly have the muscles of a Suriano or Tomasello. He has room to grow and still be a career 125.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. How is Lee gigantic? He's 5'2" and doesn't nearly have the muscles of a Suriano or Tomasello. He has room to grow and still be a career 125.

Because he's in denial after schnook got handled. 

So many dbags lining up tis take shots at a kid that lost in the national finals a 3 weeks after being released for a week in the hospital.

Would your career compare?

This forum is for trolls, ding dongs, and crazy wrestling fans. There is a reason everything is anonymous. Silly you if you take anything posted here as serious communication.