Sign in to follow this  
sgallan

Zahid OW!

I can't believe there's even a conversation about this. Lee went TF, TF, stick, stick (of a national champ who lost a total of 3 matches in 4 years of NCAAs, including a weight up), and then easily handled the undefeated guy who was #1 for most of the season and had 0 points scored against him until he ran into Lee. If Lee doesn't get the OW of the tournament, the award has zero significance.

OW of the finals goes to Nickal, who stuck a supergame opponent and secured a team title, but OW of the tournament? There is no question about who should get that.

Edited by wrestlingnerd

Spencer Lee. My argument is two fold. 1. He was more dominant all the way thru his bracket. 2. He didn't outweigh his finals opponent by 10 percent.

Or Bo Nickal because he clinched. A case can even be made for Nolf winning on one leg.

Edited by TBar1977

I can't believe there's even a conversation about this. Lee went TF, TF, stick, stick (of a national champ who lost a total of 3 matches in 4 years of NCAAs, including a weight up), and then easily handled the undefeated guy who was #1 for most of the season and had 0 points scored against him until he ran into Lee. If Lee doesn't get the OW of the tournament, the award has zero significance.

OW of the finals goes to Nickal, who stuck a supergame opponent and secured a team title, but OW of the tournament? There is no question about who should get that.

Yeah, but you are retired poster in reverse with Pico, you are so enamored that your opinion on Lee, no matter how good your posts are on other issues, your bias is absurd. Kind of like Big and Nickerson.

Yeah, but you are retired poster in reverse with Pico, you are so enamored that your opinion on Lee, no matter how good your posts are on other issues, your bias is absurd. Kind of like Big and Nickerson.

It's not hard to love Lee's wrestling. Or Yianni's, who is the new Dake. I don't know who Big is but Nickerson was pretty damn good too.

It's also a lot better to be biased and right than biased and wrong, like you. Zahid was not the OW, no matter how California your glasses are.

It's also a lot better to be biased and right than biased and wrong, like you. Zahid was not the OW, no matter how California your glasses are.

I changed my opinion I gave it to Bo instead. Try to keep up pumpkin.