Sign in to follow this  
DF

Goodbye, it was fun

Hey guys, I'm leaving my shoes on center mat so to speak. I can't believe it's been about 14 years since I started posting on this forum. It was around 1998 or 1999 when I found this forum...when I was still in middle school. Since then I've graduated from high school, college, grad school, gotten married, and all the other things "adults" do. It was real fun being part of this forum and bantering back and forth with you guys throughout all those years, especially during the "wild west" era of the forum in the late 1990's/early 2000's. For the past couple years I feel like I've moved past wrestling and I only follow it peripherally. I couldn't tell you who's who in college or international wrestling anymore except maybe for a few of the top wrestlers. Even with the olympics right around the corner I'll most likely end up finding out what happened by looking it up online unless I happend to catch an odd match here or there on tv. I'll probably read this forum occasionally but I won't be posting anymore. And so my friends it is goodbye. Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans for all these years and humoring me along the way.

Your run to a state title thread was by far one of the funniest and best ever. I still remember cracking up with my team when you were staring down your opponent while doing the back point swipe. That was truly a hilarious story to a true wrestling person.

I really hope you reconsider. Delfino for life.

You've inspired a whole generation of self-slams, self-pins, no coaches in the corner, wins by disqualification, and napping right through mat assignment announcements.

Somewhere, jadidi is breathing a sigh of relief.

well, the honest repsonses to DF's posts were rather humorous as well...unless you're losing your computer for life, stick around, you're an Ace of Spades.

you didn't need to know stats, teams, and current wrestlers to post your rhetoric