DF

It seems a lot of you dislike DeSanto, but don't let that overshadow...

the fact that he defeated Lee to keep him from being a 4x undefeated state champ.  And he did so by dropping down a weight class in order to wrestle him.  Like how Louden dropped down in weight to wrestle Shute.

By the way does anybody know what DeSanto says to Lee at around 9:50-9:52 of their state finals match, he stares down Lee and says something...

By the way does anybody know what DeSanto says to Lee at around 9:50-9:52 of their state finals match, he stares down Lee and says something...

I've studied lip reading quite a bit, and pretty sure he said:  "Get the f--k up, you posse!"

Edited by Medicine_Man

Kid has some kind of mild Autism disorder/syndrome.  I think he was home schooled at prep level.  I wonder how he does it at Drexel?

They have a name for everything today that makes someone act like a d-bag. Maybe he's just a D-BAG. Would have NEVER beaten a healthy Lee. You could see how much the knee was an issue for Lee. 

Quickest public opinion 180 in NCAA wrestling history.

Thursday morning before tournament: 100% approval rating.

Friday evening: It was 50/50 whether his own family even liked him anymore.

100% ?  Seems like he might have been the winner of the "least liked wrestler" thread, that was going before Thurs.

They have a name for everything today that makes someone act like a d-bag. Maybe he's just a D-BAG. Would have NEVER beaten a healthy Lee. You could see how much the knee was an issue for Lee. 

Ah, let me guess.... pro life but hate the living. A loving Christian who is actually a Talibangelical. Am I close. LOL.

Ah, let me guess.... pro life but hate the living. A loving Christian who is actually a Talibangelical. Am I close. LOL.

Kid's a complete punk....if you want to make excuses for his act "since youth days" go ahead. Per the Bible ....since you're trying so hard ...Leviticus 24:20

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him. :) 

Kid's a complete punk....if you want to make excuses for his act "since youth days" go ahead. Per the Bible ....since you're trying so hard ...Leviticus 24:20

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him. :)

Didn't Micic hurt his elbow in the finals? How is he supposed to put a key lock on desanto?

Quickest public opinion 180 in NCAA wrestling history.

Thursday morning before tournament: 100% approval rating.

Friday evening: It was 50/50 whether his own family even liked him anymore.

It was his own actions that have us changing our opinion of the kid. If he had wrestled straight instead of trying to deliberately injure the opponent no one would be ragging on him.

One can push change in others opinions by their actions.

Ted Bundy was a nice Mormon kid with a VW bug in Utah. Then we found out what he was really doing... No more Mr. Nice guy.