Sign in to follow this  
TripNSweep

All Star Classic Next Season Lee vs Desanto?

Lee's mom was an olympic level judoka

I thought this was referring to Desanto's mom earlier. Which was this response .....>>>Uh huh. Let me know when he wins the UFC. My bet is while he's getting his azz kicked he cries because his key lock won't even help him. My mistake if it's Lee's mom, obviously I'm in Lee's corner. 

After them seeding Hall 2nd because of his loss I'd be surprised if any of the #1 guys shows up for this.

Agree. Why would a coach choose to send a wrestler to a preseason event if it affects seeding.

Yes I know, Zahid and Mark were on opposite sides of bracket and Zahid won..not the point. These were the clear 1 and 2 at the weight. If there was 3 top shelf guys at the weight that can be a big difference of winning or taking third

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pish6969

After them seeding Hall 2nd because of his loss I'd be surprised if any of the #1 guys shows up for this.  

lol....... yeah because Hall cares where they seed him. All he cares about is that he is in the bracket. Or was it since he was seeded second once he made the finals he just told himself.......... "dang I can't win this, the seeders said so. I'm probably lucky to have gotten this far."

Agree. Why would a coach choose to send a wrestler to a preseason event if it affects seeding.

Yes I know, Zahid and Mark were on opposite sides of bracket and Zahid won..not the point. These were the clear 1 and 2 at the weight. If there was 3 top shelf guys at the weight that can be a big difference of winning or taking third

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well how about for the sake of getting the higher seed?