Sign in to follow this  
DF

Lee better than Cael?

If he wins 3 more NCAA titles.  He will have done it without redshirting like Cael did.  Also some people will claim it would still be Cael because he was undefeated in college. But he actually wasn't undefeated (look it up).

Edited by DF

Spencer lee could be undefeated the next 3 years, winning world gold, and an olympic gold, and people will still say hes worse then cael, despite wrestling as a true freshmen, and it looking like he has the talent to go undefeated the next 3 years for sure, unless injury.

Jumping the gun for 1000 dollars Alex.

Never said he would, dont think he will(but he has the talents) but Snyder, before his lose to coon looked like he was gonna be a 3 time undefeated champ, and people argued cael>snyder despite snyder not redshirting, so, because lee has a loss, Cael>lee

If he wins 3 more NCAA titles. He will have done it without redshirting like Cael did. Also some people will claim it would still be Cael because he was undefeated in college. But he actually wasn't undefeated (look it up).

Soo, Dake was better than Cael?

There is no answer to the titled question, Lee had 2 losses, Cael had 1 as a redshirt,   lets just enjoy the career of this exceptional talent,  see how his matches with Daton Fix (another exceptional talent) go if they wind up the same weight.

better than Hodge..... NOT better than Uetake.

Weird answer if serious.  Did you see either of these two wrestle?  (I didn't).  Hodge was just as dominant as Uetake, and I believe still has the highest pinning percentage in history along with never surrendering a takedown - admittedly he only had 46 matches over 3 years.  Mind you, I'm just going off of book knowledge here, but trying to squeeze anyone between Hodge and Uetake in a 'greatest' debate seems like trying to shove a sheet of paper underneath a 1000 pound boulder.

Weird answer if serious.  Did you see either of these two wrestle?  (I didn't).  Hodge was just as dominant as Uetake, and I believe still has the highest pinning percentage in history along with never surrendering a takedown - admittedly he only had 46 matches over 3 years.  Mind you, I'm just going off of book knowledge here, but trying to squeeze anyone between Hodge and Uetake in a 'greatest' debate seems like trying to shove a sheet of paper underneath a 1000 pound boulder.

lol..... yes to Uetake no to Hodge.......... but the "comparatively" few matches back in the day is an issue for me. The sheet of paper thing is accurate.