Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingLife

Arkansas Wrestling

Cool, now hopefully the Fayetteville campus will add wrestling as well, that Campus is an SEC Conference school in Football and Basketball and has plenty of money for a wrestling program.

Cool, now hopefully the Fayetteville campus will add wrestling as well, that Campus is an SEC Conference school in Football and Basketball and has plenty of money for a wrestling program.

Yes,  maybe they would see that Missouri is SEC in sports, and Mac in wrestling.    I think Ark State would be good as well.  I think UA-Ft. Smith would be a solid DII if they add.  

... awesome!!!!!!.....   UA- - - LR !!!         UA---LR !!!          UA- - - LR !!!

or   "We Are LR"     "We Are LR"     "We Are  LR" !!!!!.....

or               "You A Lier"!!!!!!          "You A Lier"!!!!!           "You A Lier"!!!!!   ..............

... awesome!!!!!!.....   UA- - - LR !!!         UA---LR !!!          UA- - - LR !!!

or               "You A Lier"!!!!!!          "You A Lier"!!!!!           "You A Lier"!!!!!   ..............

LIER?

like this:

3.jpg

What is a Lier?   Are you going for Liar?   Must not teach grammar at the Fayetteville campus.

None of these programs will be competitive in my lifetime. I’m expecting 25 more years of life unless an entitled student takes me out for giving them a “c” when they earned a “d” but they will argue endlessly for a “b”.

None of these programs will land a top tier recruit. Maybe one of these new programs will land a tier 3 recruit some day after I’m gone.

Again. Opinions are like butt holes. We all got one

None of these programs will be competitive in my lifetime. I’m expecting 25 more years of life unless an entitled student takes me out for giving them a “c” when they earned a “d” but they will argue endlessly for a “b”.

None of these programs will land a top tier recruit. Maybe one of these new programs will land a tier 3 recruit some day after I’m gone.

The wealthy donor should just cough up a lot of cash and transplant Cael and co.

Give them 2 years and they are challenging for championships (but finishing behind Koll at PSU).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So you are saying that NO D1 Wrestling Programs should be added unless they are a "Power 5 Conference " schools ? With that stance, D1 Wrestling will be down to 40 Programs in "your lifetime". If that is what you want ?

I would prefer to continue adding "non Power 5" D1 Programs knowing full well that they won't beat the Penn States of D1 anytime soon. However, these Programs will hopefully have a few wrestlers each that add provide quality depth to each weight class. And, more D1 teams provide more scheduling options.

Edited by Show_Me