Sign in to follow this  
gowrestle

Penn State Next Year

Jesus you are a dumb****.  Of course he meant Jake, you clown

Making jokes about a guy's son after what happened, is just ridiculous. Take a hike with the name calling

edit: when a guy has multiple sons, and one died, you might want to be specific and use names. 

Edited by Fishhook

It's not even really about defending the guy, there are just certain levels of stupidity that are difficult to ignore.  Part of me still thinks you're a genius-level troll and the spelling/grammar mistakes are just to throw people off the scent. 

illicit â‰  elicit :) 

Just busting.  The rest I entirely agree with.   I blocked this clown during his first weekend of infamy. 

And everyone digs The Dude. 

Edited by TFBJR

Jesus you are a dumb****.  Of course he meant Jake, you clown

He's right youre a facking clown...POS. Nothing in any post I've made would imply I would try to gain momentum over a Childs death. GFY . 

Seriously you posted the most f'd up thing I have seen on the internet. You pick on a man's dead son to further your beef against him and your argument for your guy?  Ryan's son Teague died.  His other one isn't wrestling if that is what your intent was. 

https://www.newsday.com/sports/getting-past-a-tragedy-remembering-little-teague-hofstra-wrestling-coach-ryan-and-family-fondly-recall-5-year-old-as-they-recover-from-his-stunning-death-1.669855

Actually you posted the most facked up thing biatch...trying to throw me under the  bus with some convoluted bullchit.  when you have no argument over Cael owning Ryan and transfer company. 

It's not even really about defending the guy, there are just certain levels of stupidity that are difficult to ignore.  Part of me still thinks you're a genius-level troll and the spelling/grammar mistakes are just to throw people off the scent. 

And your level of stupidity is beyond belief . 

1. They will be much improved at 125 & 133.

2. Nick Lee will be better and more confident.

2. Zain’s replacement will be very good.

3. Rasheed and Cesar will battle at 197. Whoever wins will be real tough.

4. Nevills will place.

5. Nolf, Joseph, Hall, Bo.......

Better than this year?

Barring injury, better next year.  It'll be 8 in 9.  What did Gable do--9 in 9?  Then a bit of a lapse.  This said, who is their next Nolf, Nickal, Zain, or Joseph?  Lee will be very good, but not at their level.  RBY--will need a RS to learn to get off of bottom.  Teasdale--good, but showing some kinks.  This said, I love his aggressiveness and ability to get to legs.  Busiello I am very high on.  Verk or Berge will be good, but not elite IMO.  Beard--who knows, but he is very skilled.  Brooks I need to see more, but obviously very talented.  Nevills--part 2.  Think Gable and Cass will be better, and probably Shultz and guy from Ohio.   

125 and 133 will probably be tough weights again next year, so it might be trial by fire for the TFs coming in. Verk will have some big shoes to fill. I still don't see how or where Manville fits into the lineup next year. Shak needs to eat and lift, tighten up his neutral game, add to his cradle game and possibly rethink his haircut (or go full Askren/Fix). Cassar needs to rehab and stay healthy - is he being plagued by legacy injuries?

Nolf-Kimmer will be epic when they are hopefully fully healed and good to go next season. Kem will continue to improve with Perry and IMart in the room and could close the gap, but then again we're talking about Jason Nolf and it's really difficult to imagine anyone matching up with him.

Similar with Cenzo-Marinelli... Marinelli will be off the knee brace and have some good training partners. Massa, Wick, Campbell, White are also threats will make for a rough B1G dual season. They could end up beating each other up and open up tourney seeding for someone like Chance, Hidlay (if he moves up) or JoJo/Rogers.

In regard to Nolf, if you didn't get him this year you won't next year.  Probably improved his top game and defense.  Scarily, will probably be a better wrestler next year.  Give him another year and he will take out Green in FS.  Once he decides to take FS seriously. 

Didn’t Zahid handle Nickal the last time they wrestled? I can’t see why he would be afraid of either him or Martin

Well, it was FS and it was a while ago.  Things change quickly.  I think Bo is a better Folk than FS...and better in Folk than Zahid at this point.  Hopefully Zahid takes the challenge.