BigTenFanboy

Anthony Ashnault

I think he would have been champ.  The weight was stacked but some of the top names coming in (Heil, Jack) just had bad seasons.  He has beaten Meredith of course.  Meredith was seconds away from being the champ this year.  

Isn't he going 149 next year?  1, 2 and Sorenson are seniors and he usually beats Kolodzick.  Of course, Yanni may go to 149 to make room for Arujau or whatever his name is. 

I think he would have been champ.  The weight was stacked but some of the top names coming in (Heil, Jack) just had bad seasons.  He has beaten Meredith of course.  Meredith was seconds away from being the champ this year.  

Isn't he going 149 next year?  1, 2 and Sorenson are seniors and he usually beats Kolodzick.  Of course, Yanni may go to 149 to make room for Arujau or whatever his name is. 

Most are saying Ashnault will go 149 next year.  And Anthony and Kolodzick have wrestled 4 times in college and they have split matches

Word is Vito will be at a weight below 141

Probably anywhere from 1 - 6

He has been pretty consistent in his career making the semis the last 2 years as well as 3X AA

He did have the semi-slide last year - on the other hand he still placed while a guy like McKenna dnp after placing 3rd

Hopefully he gets the medical redshirt and goes for a title in 2019  

If the NCAA follows its own rules there really isn't a way Ashnault should get a sixth year.

True Fresh (Redshirt) 15-3 including winning the National Collegiate Open (March 2)

RSFresh 29-83

RS Soph 32-4

RS Junior 24-3

RS Senior Injured

The sixth year is supposed to be for athletes that lose 2 years of competition due to injury.

I don't know how Rutgers can even make a claim.

The only chance of that is if Tucker can get to 125 and I doubt we will see that happen.

I've seen him post that Vito to 125 is possible. I know he has a small frame, but he's like 2-3 inches taller than Yianni!

Koll ruined Macri's career by having him suck down. Let Vito eat!

Edited by LemonPie