Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

The 6th Year

He’ll be 25 at the NCAA’s his “senior” year, not unlike Miklus next year.

It will be interesting to see how they hold focus and motivation at the age when many graduate law school. As a Mizzou alum I’m glad to see them stick around and have the opportunity to continue, it’s just odd to have 1, let alone 2, guys on the same team have a 7 yr post-high school career

Edited by fudge_tunnel

Seven year undergrad here, so please judge me without knowing any circumstances.

Nobody besides gowrestle wants to boot Leeth from his courses.  Just maybe not receive a 7th year in addition to a free transfer.   Basketball and Football players should sue the NCAA

Edited by LemonPie

pretty much making the statement that college has zero to do with academics and everything to do with wrestling

probably majoring in eligibility

You would be surprised how many of our top guys wouldn't even be interested in college if they couldn't wrestle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You would be surprised how many of our top guys wouldn't even be interested in college if they couldn't wrestle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As far as Leeth goes, he started out at Duke, so I'd say his academics are just fine.

Senator Blutarski???

I was thinking Van Wilder.  Has anyone seen JB and Ryan Reynolds in the same room before? 

Wait, Ryan Reynolds is Canadian....  or is he?

I was thinking Van Wilder.  Has anyone seen JB and Ryan Reynolds in the same room before? 

Wait, Ryan Reynolds is Canadian....  or is he?

Canada, Poquoson, it's pretty much the same.