NJDan

Yianni Cojones

This may be the source

Rob Koll's NCAA UpDate

NCAA Update:

133 Chas Tucker went 1-2. Chas hit two very tough wrestlers but that is to be expected as it is the NCAA tournament! In order to take the next step Chas has to be able to ride. He keeps most matches, win or lose close and this is his only weakness. If we can turn this into a positive he will be on the podium.

141 It’s no secret that Yianni won the NCAA championship. What is not so well known is that he did it on one leg. He hurt his knee in his quarter finals match victory over 2x NCAA champion Dean Heil, OK ST. Yianni will find out tomorrow the severity of the injury. Special thanks to trainer Chris Scarlata for convincing Yianni “he was fine so quit acting like a damn baby”. Chris has a way with words. 

Re: Rob Koll's NCAA UpDate

icon_post_target.gifby NJDan Â» Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Word is that Yianni tore his ACL in the quarters. Then he went out and beat Eirman and Bryce in ridiculously clutch fashion.

Surgery awaits.

http://wrestlingreport.com/current_news/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=62537&sid=f19fa093b3e25531442006e21cc0447d

Edited by TBar1977

tbar just sourced Dan's post in another forum, as proof of what the same Dan is claiming here.

Real gumshoe this guy.

LOL, you will complain about anything, won't you scribe.

superbowl homeboy suspected Dan was not the source of the information, and he was correct on that assumption because Koll's newsletter turned out to be the source. I found the original source and referenced it.

Funny thing is, I knew you'd be an shizzhole about this. Because that's what you do best. 

Edited by TBar1977

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger

AND YOU DON'T SHOOT HEAD OUTSIDE ON YIANNI D!!

That cradle from the crackdown position is one of his signature moves all the way from junior high, and he is LETHAL with it. I'd say J Jaggers and Yianni are the two best college wrestlers ever at it. Very poor decision by Meredith. It's like Imart continually underhooking Cenzo: no can do!

Speaking of which, I wonder if surgery is in Nolf's immediate future.

I don't think so and I will tell you why. He was interviewed after NCAA's and they asked him what was next and he cited some freestyle stuff that is coming up pretty quickly on the calendar while not saying anything about surgery.

What that his knee got hurt, that he is having surgery, or that he has a torn ACL? You guys watch too much of these BS news networks.

he tore his ACL in the heil match I don’t know where redblades got his info from but from where I got it it’s about as close as you can get