Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

My article about Lee on wiki.

You might want to edit his summary bio to say the following:

Spencer Richard Lee (born 14 October 1998 in Colorado) is an American amateur wrestler who represented the United States at the World Junior[2] and Cadet[3] Wrestling Championships where he won 3 gold medals. Representing the University of Iowa, Lee won the 2018 NCAA Division I National Championship in the 125-pound class, defeating Nick Suriano of Rutgers 5-1 in the final.[4] Prior to the championship bout, Lee selected Pokémon's iconic theme song "Gotta Catch 'Em All" as his walk-out track, causing a stir of activity in the social media sphere domestically, and even prompting the hashtag #SpencerLeeCaughtEmAll to trend internationally.  

Edited by steamboat_charlie

Sadulaev jumped straight from a cadet world tilte to Seniors and won a world gold first time out, followed up by two more senior world titles in the next two years.  Hard to see that ever happening again. 

Lee can do this too. "If you really want to, you can become an astronaut." - Russian proverb LOL Lee from Junior jump to Senior and win 2018! 57! But he will get battle vs Iowa Japanese master! 

Lee can do this too. "If you really want to, you can become an astronaut." - Russian proverb LOL Lee from Junior jump to Senior and win 2018! 57! But he will get battle vs Iowa Japanese master!

...unless you are a giant like Adam Coon!

What about his HS accomplishments? State titles, etc. I don't know what they all are... was he a 3X losing in senior finals (knee)?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Graduated from Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, PA in 2017 where he was a 4x PIAA class AAA State Finalist and a 3x champion. Career record of 144-1. His lone loss in high school came in the state finals of his senior season while wrestling the entire postseason with a torn ACL.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

If you want to say stuff about HS there’s a site that has match by match data on regionals and states in PA. Up till his senior year Lee absolutely ran everyone over. I’m out now but will put a link in later if no one else does.