Sign in to follow this  
tightwaist

Lock Haven

it's tough finding out his HS info, interesting though that he attended Solanco HS (Southern Lancaster County), the same as the 285 Thomas Haines.

predicting Haines finds the podium next year. 4x PA champ that has underperfomed? or maybe happened to be at a weak wt. in PA for 4 yrs

Looks like the Solanco program just hit a snag...

http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/heavy-snow-causes-roof-of-solanco-high-school-wrestling-facility/article_746612c6-2dfd-11e8-a785-235fc2be54b8.html

Edited by ClawRide

I remember when they were fundraising for that facility. They needed an original $500,000, then another similar amount to add to the facility for the Jr Hi. Never got to see the inside, but told it holds 7 mats.  

Despite the perception, I think the majority of PSU fans are over-all wrestling fans as well. If LH had a dual close enough I bet they'd pull some PSU fans to their duals.

I was thoroughly impressed with Lock Haven. It was very cool watching Chance light the back side on fire knowing his story. I told my girlfriend that redemption stories like his, and Gross' are so rare in wrestling, and its pretty incredible how well theyre both doing.

Cant say I even knew Ronnie Perry's name before last weekend, and now I'll never forget it.

Im a fan now.

https://www.golhu.com/images/2016/11/27/wrest_27.jpg

Looks like they are coming in droves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk