Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

Cole Konrad

Why do you say this. Konrad lost twice to Rowlands at the US Open and WTT pretty easily. I don't think the matches were that close. He then went MMA because he was not going to sniff making the team against Rowlands, Tervel and Sigman who he also lost to. But he could beat Mocco. I don't think he would have beat Coon.  

He lost to Rowlands at 264 lbs.  It's hilarious that everyone remembers weight when praising Snyder for beating a bigger man or when explaining why Sadulaev might lose to a slightly bigger man, but everyone pretends we didn't have a whole era of 264 lb heavyweight limit.  So even if you want to pretend folkstyle and freestyle wrestling are the same thing, how can you pretend 264 is 285.

Dake lost to Cox at 86 KG.  Does anyone think Cox beats Dake at 79 KG?  If Dake beat Cox at 79 KG would we later declare Cox couldn't beat great 86 KG guys because he lost to Dake at 79?  

Edited by boconnell

Ugh. OK. For comparisons sake, Rowlands and Mocco were pretty even. Snyder is the end-product of the Rowlands/Bergman experiment since we are sticking to folkstyle.

Snyder>Dlagnev>Gwiz>Nelson>Konrad>Rowlands>Mocco. I saw them all and that is my humble opinion. Snyder's best fantasy competition is Stephen Neal and Cael Sanderson; Sanderson is probably his best comparison as well.

Any way you go in this fantasy bracket, the winner gets teched in the first by David Taylor anyways.

Ugh. OK. For comparisons sake, Rowlands and Mocco were pretty even. Snyder is the end-product of the Rowlands/Bergman experiment since we are sticking to folkstyle.

Snyder>Dlagnev>Gwiz>Nelson>Konrad>Rowlands>Mocco. I saw them all and that is my humble opinion. Snyder's best fantasy competition is Stephen Neal and Cael Sanderson; Sanderson is probably his best comparison as well.

Any way you go in this fantasy bracket, the winner gets teched in the first by David Taylor anyways.

Do you really think Nelson could spiral ride Konrad to victory?