Sign in to follow this  
Mojo44

FRL Changes

Time for a change in the team?  I really want to support FRL but Christians screaming and emotions are ruining the show.  How can leadership keep wanting to listen?  I had to shut off after the David Taylor growth patterns.  Christian is a solid play by play guy but the show is becoming so hard to want to listen to...  Suggestions for the Flo team?

Edited by Mojo44

For those that want some more in depth PA talk, Mason Beckman and Tristan Warner have been doing the PA Power College podcast for a few months now.  Though college is in the name, they talk a lot of high school as well.  Not the full "entertainment" from Askren or FLO, but they have good stories and thoughts on everything.

FRL is fantastic. I don't always like their takes, but it is informed wrestling talk and Pyles and Willy are a funny pair.

TRow/Funky do recaps and half the time one or the other doesn't even watch the matches. When they do both watch, they have great analysis. I stopped listening though because I can't handle listening to Ben eat while he talks.

Time for a change in the team?  I really want to support FRL but Christians screaming and emotions are ruining the show.  How can leadership keep wanting to listen?  I had to shut off after the David Taylor growth patterns.  Christian is a solid play by play guy but the show is becoming so hard to want to listen to...  Suggestions for the Flo team?

FRL is my favorite podcast. I really like CP and Willie, their personalities balance eachother out very well. The couch brings great perspective also. Frl seems to get better imo. I dont always mind when they get off topic, aslong as they get back on topic in a reasonable time. What's wrong with emotions and getting fired up on a podcast? That makes it way better listen to than if they just drone on with a preset format that is predictable and boring.

I could do without all the screaming from both.  It seems like they are little kids and they think the louder they talk to more right they are.  I find they are less annoying when I play the podcast at 150%.  

I am pro Cyon!!  I don't care if he curses from time to time.  He is hilarious and knows wrestling.