Sign in to follow this  
GuillermoBilletas

Change at WVU- No Bull

I had heard that Coleman Scott was very interested in the job when Henson took it. Being so close to Waynesburg, I wonder if he re-applies.

To much support at UNC now he wont leave for WVU

Along the coaching lines, who from the PSU staff will get poached or do they like what they have going?

I think it would have to be a big time opening to get one of the PSU assistants to apply. Like the rumor of Casey applying for the Michigan job. I think they are pretty happy with their current setup.

I wonder what Henson's next move will be.  He always struck me as a top notch assistant but not the Head Coach type.  He never seems to get much done at WVU besides Moisey.

I wonder what Henson's next move will be. He always struck me as a top notch assistant but not the Head Coach type. He never seems to get much done at WVU besides Moisey.

recruiting was actually pretty good after that 1st year but I don’t even know what happened to those guys. Dugan went to Lock Haven then Iowa where he probably won’t start. Their HWT who’s name escapes me at the moment went to Mizzou. And I have no clue what happened to the Morris twins from Oklahoma

I can't believe that anyone would see West Virginia as an upward move, and that doesn't even take into account living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina vs. West Virginia.

I'm not calling that Scott will take it, or even apply, but being that he is from 10 minutes up the road makes me think it isn't completely out of the question.

Not surprised. Everywhere Henson has been, they were glad to see him go. He didn’t get the job at Oklahoma because they knew.....

Hope he lands on his feet but unless he is interested in going D3 or high school, I don’t think he will get another shot at a good D1 program.

Not surprised. Everywhere Henson has been, they were glad to see him go. He didn’t get the job at Oklahoma because they knew.....

Hope he lands on his feet but unless he is interested in going D3 or high school, I don’t think he will get another shot at a good D1 program.

Best case scenario might be as an associate head coach at a Div. I program where he runs practice, and the head job done by someone more temperamentally suited for it.

At Mizzou we were not glad to see him go - Sammie did a great job with recruiting and in general teaching the sport.

David Bolyard built something out of nothing at EMU and produced an All-American. Would love to see him get a shot at program with some resources.

agreed. I feel like the emu coaching staff is getting even more of a raw deal because positions are opening up now but they are conflicted on whether to jump at those spots or hold out on a sliver of hope that the school changes their mind. Sucks all around.

agreed. I feel like the emu coaching staff is getting even more of a raw deal because positions are opening up now but they are conflicted on whether to jump at those spots or hold out on a sliver of hope that the school changes their mind. Sucks all around.

Don't envy them in this position.  They stay and fight it out they can lose out on positions they would excel at.  Move on, some will see them as abandoning ship.