Sign in to follow this  
Roadkill

133lb transfer....

Is this a serious question?

Brands would be all over this kid. No question they'd take him in Iowa City.

And I'm not opposed to that, although I'm not sure it's good for DeSanto. I don't see him picking the Hawks anyway, but if he does make it over there, I'd be interested in seeing how it works out.

Absolutely. And Sanderson was on the road and knocking at his door before the ink on his release was even dry. So you know PSU sees big potential there. And that’s a big reason why PSU is so great... they beat everyone on the recruiting end. I’m sure wherever he lands the coach will talk about believing in second chances and helping him by sending him to anger management classes... it will be interesting to see how Desanto ends up. Can he be tamed, or will he continue his antics whenever he faces adversity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brands would be all over this kid. No question they'd take him in Iowa City.

And I'm not opposed to that, although I'm not sure it's good for DeSanto. I don't see him picking the Hawks anyway, but if he does make it over there, I'd be interested in seeing how it works out.

The absolute best thing for him to do would be to pick Iowa.

maybe a place could offer a "disability" scholarship. THAT would be perfectly PC.

By the way.......... I haven't seen anywhere that Cael said he visited Desanto.......... when it comes from anywhere else it is simply speculation.

Edited by AKHUNTER

Brands would be all over this kid.   No question they'd take him in Iowa City.    

And I'm not opposed to that, although I'm not sure it's good for DeSanto.  I don't see him picking the Hawks anyway, but if he does make it over there, I'd be interested in seeing how it works out.

Uh yeah it's a serious question... I hope I am wrong but it seems very unlikely he will change his behavior based on his past practices and if he is ASD he may not be capable of dealing with the competitiveness of d1 wrestling. I personally wouldn't want to take the chance because I think that image can hurt recruiting, and I know many d1 coaches would agree. I guess some coaches are willing to take the chance though... PD3 and Andrew Long were taken in by Iowa and Penn State... Hopefully it works out better for DeSanto but I'm not holding my breath.

maybe a place could offer a "disability" scholarship. THAT would be perfectly PC.

By the way.......... I haven't seen anywhere that Cael said he visited Desanto.......... when it comes from anywhere else it is simply speculation.

From the Flo article when the news broke: "Sources confirmed PSU head coach Cael Sanderson has already visited with DeSanto."

From the Flo article when the news broke: "Sources confirmed PSU head coach Cael Sanderson has already visited with DeSanto."

lol........... that is NOT "Cael"........... flo throws enough false stuff out there they certainly can't be used as a source.

And "sources" is also NOT any conformation I take with anything more than a grain of salt.......... just mo

Uh yeah it's a serious question... I hope I am wrong but it seems very unlikely he will change his behavior based on his past practices and if he is ASD he may not be capable of dealing with the competitiveness of d1 wrestling. I personally wouldn't want to take the chance because I think that image can hurt recruiting, and I know many d1 coaches would agree. I guess some coaches are willing to take the chance though... PD3 and Andrew Long were taken in by Iowa and Penn State... Hopefully it works out better for DeSanto but I'm not holding my breath.

Brands is on record as to the types of guys he wants on the team.   I wont quote him as to not get dinged here by the profanity detector, but in not the exact words, he said he wants guys who are jerks.   Now I wouldn't necessarily call DeSanto a jerk or the word Brands used, but his actions certainly are consistent with the type of guy Brands words would seem to describe.       DeSanto being welcomed by Brands would not surprise me one bit and in fact I expect he's licking his chops just thinking about it.      Now whether DeSanto has any interest in the Hawks is another question altogether.  My guess is no, but one board member did make the very compelling case for him being the difference in Iowa becoming a "threat".   So who knows?    

lol........... that is NOT "Cael"........... flo throws enough false stuff out there they certainly can't be used as a source.

And "sources" is also NOT any conformation I take with anything more than a grain of salt.......... just mo

Well they have more credibility than you not citing any sources...

Well they have more credibility than you not citing any sources...

lol.........dumb is as dumb does...........

Pretty darn hard to cite a source that isn't out there..........which was/is my point. Unless you have SEEN where Cael (CAEL not some made up source, which is all I have seen) said he did or didn't go on said trip.

PLEEEEESE tell me you don't believe all the MSM stories that cite "sources"as their basis for the garbage they spew.

where did I say they "lie"........... they very well could be citing a "source". But citing a "source" doesn't mean there is credibility behind the "source". Now IF they had said we called Cael and talked with him and he said he went on said trip........... THAT is a reliable source. Or they could have said we were talking with DT and DT said he got the info from Cael......I could roll with that.

But as it was stated by flo............ makes me question the validity.

If you choose to believe everything/anything flo says you are welcome to do so.

lol.........dumb is as dumb does...........

Pretty darn hard to cite a source that isn't out there..........which was/is my point. Unless you have SEEN where Cael (CAEL not some made up source, which is all I have seen) said he did or didn't go on said trip.

PLEEEEESE tell me you don't believe all the MSM stories that cite "sources"as their basis for the garbage they spew.

Ah. You don’t trust main stream media and instead trust less credible organizations...and you get mad when I ask for a source.

You seem rational!