Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Offseason Map Back for Hawkeyes

Caballeros Tommys got a reel chance to get it back but hes got to start listening hears the chart gents

First unload some skollies and open up some cash some of you gents aint schooled up in the NCAA rules dont know them skollies is renewed each and every year so I get Turk and Young and Gunther a bus ticket outa town you gents gonna be ntl champs but its at Wartburg or Grandview not Iowa Young especially on account of how hes been sniffing around Tommys little girl you heard it hear first gents now thats motivation then you tell Wilkie its 184 next year or you get on that bus to theres lotsa seats.

Now you got some cash you go out like they do in MLB and get yourself a rental grad transfer or such at 174 or 133  what can get in and score you some pts at Nttys.

Now you got Rutt gone at strenth and cond coach leaving going up to Minny with his old lady so you take some of that 30 mill you get from the B1G each and every year and sweeten the pot get a reel coach with a big name tell that gent you can go down to the Mens Wearhouse and get yourself a reel business suit and maybe 2 pairs of reel leather shoes and a reel nice car impress the gals with all your money and get yourself a reel coach like Jaden Cox or Dake or Taylor and get some new blood what knows wrestling and can bring you some reel recruits.

Now you tell Star you better home you get that SDSU job gent because your gonna need it and you give that job to Perry so he can mat coach and recruit and assess talent and cipher and strategorize and plan and all them things T&T aint so hot at.

Next you dont go out and take a skollie and split it up 10 ways and bring in a truckload of them guys from Petticoat Jcn or some place full of initials like PCM or LLV or such when you split that skollie 10 ways you dont got 10 wrestlers gents you dont **** Jesse Whitmer comes along once a 100 years and then you gotta have Gable to help and Tommy aint no Gable we all know that.

Well, without some unforeseen problems, I don't know who is going to dethrone Penn St. But if we look at the Hawkeyes next year, and I believe they will need to do something at 133, but all in all they do have a pretty good line up.

125 Lee Champ

133 Glynn/Laux

141Turk Qualifier

149 Lugo Qualifier

157 Kemerer 2X AA

165 Marinelli AA

174 Gunther ? Qualifier

184 Wilcke Qualifier

197 Warner

125 Stoll AA

So this line features the Champ, and AA's in Kemerer, Marinelli, and Stoll, they will have a two time qualifier in Lugo, a qualifier in Turk, Wilcke, and Gunther.

Now I agree that this lineup does not look as impressive as the Nittany Lions, or the Buckeyes, but it does have potential. If Lee repeats as the Champ, and Stoll, Marinelli, and Kemerer all repeat as AA's, and then let's say Turk, Lugo, Wilcke, and Warner all get in done and AA, that's a Champ and seven other AA's. And if all this comes to fruition, that gets them close. Also if the Hawkeyes can improve at 133, and let's say Guther can put on some size, maybe things can look up at those two weights as well.

Well, without some unforeseen problems, I don't know who is going to dethrone Penn St. But if we look at the Hawkeyes next year, and I believe they will need to do something at 133, but all in all they do have a pretty good line up.

125 Lee Champ

133 Glynn/Laux

141Turk Qualifier

149 Lugo Qualifier

157 Kemerer 2X AA

165 Marinelli AA

174 Gunther ? Qualifier

184 Wilcke Qualifier

197 Warner

125 Stoll AA

So this line features the Champ, and AA's in Kemerer, Marinelli, and Stoll, they will have a two time qualifier in Lugo, a qualifier in Turk, Wilcke, and Gunther.

Now I agree that this lineup does not look as impressive as the Nittany Lions, or the Buckeyes, but it does have potential. If Lee repeats as the Champ, and Stoll, Marinelli, and Kemerer all repeat as AA's, and then let's say Turk, Lugo, Wilcke, and Warner all get in done and AA, that's a Champ and seven other AA's. And if all this comes to fruition, that gets them close. Also if the Hawkeyes can improve at 133, and let's say Guther can put on some size, maybe things can look up at those two weights as well.

So, Iowa has fewer returning AAs than Cornell, and the same number of returning champions.  And Cornell *will* improve at 133 with Arujau coming in.  You think Cornell will get "close"?