• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cmsu34

cmsu34

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

So two kids from the same team out of St. Louis thought this would be a good idea. Apparently they had their coaches okay as well. If you listen you can hear them say “The kid in the black is going to win.” I personally think it’s disrespectful and if I was the ref I would’ve issued warnings to the coach and both wrestlers within 10 seconds of the match. The final score was 98-97.

#2 MadMardigain

MadMardigain

Gold Member

• Members
  • 8,679 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:57 AM

Hell I would have stopped the match and corrects their poor technique. I’ve seen something similar before. If it’s a couple off the wall moves you’re trying against a buddy I can live with that. But when it’s a 3 period joke it’s get old quick. You are wasting good may time, wasting the refs time, and holding up the rest of the matches where the wrestlers want to get finished for the day too.

#3 spladle

spladle

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:08 PM

Funny, but dumb.
  • Yellow_Medal likes this

#4 TripNSweep

TripNSweep

Gold Member

• Members
  • 7,135 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:59 AM

At least the ref got a workout from having to call so many reversals.  

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Contrary to what you've just seen, war is neither glamorous nor fun. There are no winners, only losers. There are no good wars, with the following exceptions: The American Revolution, World War II, and the Star Wars Trilogy. If you'd like to learn more about war, there's lots of books in your local library, many of them with cool, gory pictures.

#5 olddirty

olddirty

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:35 AM

Double DQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users