GranbyTroll

DeSanto to...

I’m betting it’s Iowa. It’s a very strong fit. I made the comment when he first chose Drexel that I was surprised Iowa hadn’t recruited him as a priority. It was a miss then and they have a chance to make up for it now. I’m not a fan of Desanto anymore after the EIWAs and NCAA tournaments, but I can’t deny the talent and the fit. Desanto will improve very significantly under the Brands. He has the tank and physicality to excel for them.

I’m betting it’s Iowa. It’s a very strong fit. I made the comment when he first chose Drexel that I was surprised Iowa hadn’t recruited him as a priority. It was a miss then and they have a chance to make up for it now. I’m not a fan of Desanto anymore after the EIWAs and NCAA tournaments, but I can’t deny the talent and the fit. Desanto will improve very significantly under the Brands. He has the tank and physicality to excel for them.

Either he will improve dramatically or it will be what drives him over the edge to complete insanity. His problems getting out from bottom could cause some clashes with that coaching staff, and Brands and co aren't exactly a sympathetic bunch to his issues. 

Either he will improve dramatically or it will be what drives him over the edge to complete insanity. His problems getting out from bottom could cause some clashes with that coaching staff, and Brands and co aren't exactly a sympathetic bunch to his issues. 

Nothing a cattle prod shouldn't be able to help out the cause with.   I can see Tom chasing him around Carver Hawkeye arena, threatening to light him up for bottom position futility.    If DeSanto ends up in Iowa City, he learns to get off the bottom by hook or by crook.   I'm willing to donate this set here if he's singed.   

https://www.amazon.com/Magrath-Livestock-Yellow-HotShot-22/dp/B005R3V770

Nothing a cattle prod shouldn't be able to help out the cause with.   I can see Tom chasing him around Carver Hawkeye arena, threatening to light him up for bottom position futility.    If DeSanto ends up in Iowa City, he learns to get off the bottom by hook or by crook.   I'm willing to donate this set here if he's singed.   

Thank you for not Rick-Rolling us.

I have to wonder if Bono goes after him, now that McBono is on staff. Stickley at 141 could give DeSanto some good training opportunities AND I have to think that Seth Gross might be only a year away from wanting to come and train with Bono again. If I am DeSanto, I give Wiscy a hard look.

Nothing a cattle prod shouldn't be able to help out the cause with...

I thought that was Cary Kolat's thing.

hey worked for Kolat

Lock Haven is my top choice where I'd like to see DeSanto end up at. Rounding out my top 5 is Iowa. We'll see, should make for an interesting off season.

Not sure where De(in)Sanity sits on the the academic scale... but it’s a rather significant drop off from Drexel to Lock Haven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure where De(in)Sanity sits on the the academic scale... but it’s a rather significant drop off from Drexel to Lock Haven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never had the impression that academics were a higher priority than wrestling for Mr. DeSanto.

I have to wonder if Bono goes after him, now that McBono is on staff. Stickley at 141 could give DeSanto some good training opportunities AND I have to think that Seth Gross might be only a year away from wanting to come and train with Bono again. If I am DeSanto, I give Wiscy a hard look.

I thought that was Cary Kolat's thi

Too much baggage for Wisconsin.

This is pretty much it... he could really excel at Iowa IF he has a coach constantly helping him manage his "issues". However, being in a tougher room might actually be the thing that drives him to complete insanity. It seems he really struggles coping with getting beat... how could he handle getting beat up by Lee everyday? 

I don't care about state or states, although there is only one state involved. Except that New England tournament. What do they call that - New Englands?

That brings me to the next very important point. The proper pronunciation of the word TOURNAMENT. Folks - the 'o' is silent! It is pronounced Tur-na-ment.

You are a funny guy.

It would be like winning the lottery for Desanto, if he were to pick Iowa. Best coaching staff in his weight range, elite practice partners and wrestling for a program that has consistently put a 133 guy in the finals.

He must be drifting off to sleep at night thinking, "maybe I could win as many NCAA titles as Thomas Gilman!"