Sign in to follow this  
Shells9

Central Michigan

Maybe they want to wrestle for Steve Marianetti at Elmhurst College? *fingers crossed*

SRSLY, who is the next head coach at Indiana U.? Maybe those two guys heard the news and want some B1G action? Are they talking with Austin DeSanto?

Lincoln Olson transferred there this past year and is a 141 I’m guessing he might be pushing Smith out the line up and maybe that’s why he asked for a release. Oliver seems like he wants a better situation and wants to win a title which is admirable but he never struck me as a guy that could win it all. The schools he listed outside of a few also have some pretty good 149’s as it is

Lincoln Olson transferred there this past year and is a 141 I’m guessing he might be pushing Smith out the line up and maybe that’s why he asked for a release. Oliver seems like he wants a better situation and wants to win a title which is admirable but he never struck me as a guy that could win it all. The schools he listed outside of a few also have some pretty good 149’s as it is

Olson is not better than Smith.  Not even sure Olson will beat out Dresden Simon next year.  My initial thought is that Smith wanted to move up, but now that Oliver is moving on, it's really strange. We're looking at 4 pretty decent starters that will have transferred in the last 2 years. 

Olson is not better than Smith. Not even sure Olson will beat out Dresden Simon next year. My initial thought is that Smith wanted to move up, but now that Oliver is moving on, it's really strange. We're looking at 4 pretty decent starters that will have transferred in the last 2 years.

CMU also has Drew Marten at 133 that most likely will push Simon up to 141 next year.