GuillermoBilletas

Ashnault 6th year

The kid was in the hospital for 8 days, two weeks prior to tourney you dope.

How many predictions did you kiss on this year prior to this “I told you so”?

Lol clown

After reading this post, I now know why you are considered an “inappropriate poster” on this forum. Did horrible things happen to you as a child?

After reading this post, I now know why you are considered an “inappropriate poster” on this forum. Did horrible things happen to you as a child?

Lol, of you find this post offensive, compared to what’s typical on these boards, you’re a bigger ***** than I originally thought.

Lol

Hardly. This ahole continues to rip on kids he doesn’t know. Not their wrestling, their character.

I pose the question would he have the nerve to make these types of statements directly to the face of the people he rips, without even knowing them.

Would he call national runner up Nick Suriano “sorryano” to his face? Would he ask 3xAA ashnault if he had shoulder surgery specifically to duck someone?

Doubtful. He’d mention his dad winning something in 1913, then crawl away.

If I remember correctly, you used to savage some of the kids on the Brandon, Florida teams years ago.

Always wondered why you had such a hard-on against them?

Did one of them stuff your kid at a tournament?

If I remember correctly, you used to savage some of the kids on the Brandon, Florida teams years ago.

Always wondered why you had such a hard-on against them?

Did one of them stuff your kid at a tournament?

What? I doubt I’ve ever ripped any Hs kid specifically, ever.

Wtf are you talking about?

What? I doubt I’ve ever ripped any Hs kid specifically, ever.

Wtf are you talking about?

I went to the high school forum and did a search on “Cozart” and found a few of your many diatribes about Brandon and Russ Cozart.

I suspect the search function doesn’t go all the way back to the 2004-2010 era when you were constantly railing against more than a few Brandon kids by name on that forum.

Yes, you did and some of us remember you doing it.

I rarely post here, but your hypocrisy on this thread compelled me to make some comments.

Simply put, I’ve always viewed you as a kind of “court jester” on this forum, the New Jersey version of LI Marty.

I suspect others may share my opinion of you.

My apologies to all for diverting attention from the Ashnault issue. I think he’s a fantastic wrestler and wish him the best during next season.

I think anytime the sport can have a good wrestler wrestling another year is a good thing. That others want to water down the talent pool, for whatever reason, is why this sport hates itself. Seriously people, you are wrestling fans, or participants, but are determined to undermine the sport at every point. How many DI schools? How many DI programs? NAIA is dying out. DII is as well. DIII hanging on. You people are idiots. I follow, I love good tournaments, I will never retire, and cannot begin to add up the money and hours I have spent on this sport, but wouldn't spend more than 50 dollars going forward. You are all idiots wrestling speaking. 

Edited by sgallan

I went to the high school forum and did a search on “Cozart” and found a few of your many diatribes about Brandon and Russ Cozart.

I suspect the search function doesn’t go all the way back to the 2004-2010 era when you were constantly railing against more than a few Brandon kids by name on that forum.

I rarely post here, but your hypocrisy on this thread compelled me to make some comments.

Simply put, I’ve always viewed you as a kind of “court jester” on this forum, the New Jersey version of LI Marty.

My apologies to all for diverting attention from the Ashnault issue. I think he’s a fantastic wrestler and wish him the best during next season.

You spent time serarchimg posts of mine from a decade ago, and I’m the jester? Lol.

Knock the fla coach who openly recruited kids? Yes. Knock the kids? Have you found any yet?

You spent your Saturday night looking, where are they?

Quality over quantity!

You spent time serarchimg posts of mine from a decade ago, and I’m the jester? Lol.

Knock the fla coach who openly recruited kids? Yes. Knock the kids? Have you found any yet?

You spent your Saturday night looking, where are they?

From what I recall, the vast majority of Brandon’s wrestlers back then started wrestling for Cozart before they were 10 years old.

You were never able to provide any proof that Cozart openly recruited kids.

You did routinely demean high school kids by name, especially those who stayed back a year in grade school like almost all top high school wrestlers have done for quite a while.

You still haven’t stated why you hate Cozart and Brandon.

Clearly, it’s personal.

I have to ask, did you ever actually wrestle?

Edited by Old Corps

The guy had to miss his whole senior year to injury. I would like to see EVERY guy that happens to, get another year. No idea why anyone is bothered by this at all....

...because many think the injury and impact is flawed?

I don’t see two finalists in the lineup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, Ashnault and Surry?  Doubt Ashnault wins either 141 or 149, and I bet Surry-baby won't win 133 running from Lee.  Really his best move, though, better than turtling up against Lee.

Have you always been such a dbag? You should ask the kid himself, directly to his face, exactly how you posed your question here.

Methinks you’d be sorry you did.

They are under 150 lbs.  Not a lot they can do to bigger guys who have a clue.  Why they have weight divisions.  

Still salty that Cruz lost to Suriano?

Between the Suriano immediate eligibility and this, Rutgers must have some pretty smart people working in their athletic department.

Let's see if Surry is smart enough to RUN from Lee.  Seemed like a Beetch to me.  

Hardly. This ahole continues to rip on kids he doesn’t know. Not their wrestling, their character.

I pose the question would he have the nerve to make these types of statements directly to the face of the people he rips, without even knowing them.

Would he call national runner up Nick Suriano “sorryano” to his face? Would he ask 3xAA ashnault if he had shoulder surgery specifically to duck someone?

Doubtful. He’d mention his dad winning something in 1913, then crawl away.

Dude, they are small guys...doubt many normal sized re worried.  

I’m gonna poke the bear.

NJWC, did I or did I not tell you Lee would school Suriano and force him a weight up?

Okay, time for excuses rather than the obvious--Lee is dynamic and Suriano isn't.  That said, Lee's best position is Top.  Not great in Neutral--he can be beat, and probably will be at least one going forward in college.  Beat him in Neutral, choose Neutral, and don't get turned.  Lee is far from dominant in Neutral.  

Man - what a bunch of losers on this thread.  Questioning his heart and balls?  Ethnic slurs?  All because your respective teams are either on the downturn or lost a prized recruit.  Fat, old, useless bassturds who never won anything in their life ragging on a 3x AA for tearing up his shoulder (and other injuries) which led to his missing a season.   

When you wake up Monday and have to kiss your homely wives, pass your loser kids coming in from a night of meth and Everclear, trek to your low wage, unfulfilling jobs in your crappy vehicles you can be supremely confident that your ****ty attitudes have correctly placed you in the universal order. 

None of this pertains to me, but you do project.  lol

Going up a weight is now ducking?  Meanwhile when someone cuts a crazy amount of weight like lee does, what does that mean?  Was he ducking desanto? 

Lee won and had a great tournament, beat all the big names. But suriano was in bad shape for weeks leading up to that tournament. Lee lost to desanto the year before with knee problems. 

Can't see anyone beating suriano at 133. Micic is slick but nick too strong

Lee was considered small for 125...just look at him.  Surry will run from Lee, but I doubt he wins 133 since he really is extremely solid but very pedestrian.  

The kid was in the hospital for 8 days, two weeks prior to tourney you dope.

How many predictions did you kiss on this year prior to this “I told you so”?

Lol clown

Well, Nolf really had an injury and still dominated.  Surry is at a different level...like well below.  

He looked a lot bigger than Suriano and Suriano said he was having a hard time maintaining 125.  

Gross might be moving up too but if he doesn't, I don't see him beating Nick.  Hope we get to see it. It's too bad we didn't see Suriano vs Tomasello this year.  

Did you want to see another loss?

I think anytime the sport can have a good wrestler wrestling another year is a good thing. That others want to water down the talent pool, for whatever reason, is why this sport hates itself. Seriously people, you are wrestling fans, or participants, but are determined to undermine the sport at every point. How many DI schools? How many DI programs? NAIA is dying out. DII is as well. DIII hanging on. You people are idiots. I follow, I love good tournaments, I will never retire, and cannot begin to add up the money and hours I have spent on this sport, but wouldn't spend more than 50 dollars going forward. You are all idiots wrestling speaking. 

I would take an IQ test against you any day.  Let me know.