GuillermoBilletas

Ashnault 6th year

Man - what a bunch of losers on this thread.  Questioning his heart and balls?  Ethnic slurs?  All because your respective teams are either on the downturn or lost a prized recruit.  Fat, old, useless bassturds who never won anything in their life ragging on a 3x AA for tearing up his shoulder (and other injuries) which led to his missing a season.   

When you wake up Monday and have to kiss your homely wives, pass your loser kids coming in from a night of meth and Everclear, trek to your low wage, unfulfilling jobs in your crappy vehicles you can be supremely confident that your ****ty attitudes have correctly placed you in the universal order. 

This thread took a pointless turn into stupidity.  I'd think most are happy that a kid gets a healthy senior year even if they think the rules on redshirts need updating.

But with that said, this post might be the most hypocritical one I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying something.  You call people out for name calling and being mean to kids and then go much further then the guys you called out.  Do you have so little self awareness that you don't see what you're doing as you do it?  Either be a tough guy and name call or be the rudeness police and call people out for name calling, but you can't be both.

This thread took a pointless turn into stupidity.  I'd think most are happy that a kid gets a healthy senior year even if they think the rules on redshirts need updating.

But with that said, this post might be the most hypocritical one I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying something.  You call people out for name calling and being mean to kids and then go much further then the guys you called out.  Do you have so little self awareness that you don't see what you're doing as you do it?  Either be a tough guy and name call or be the rudeness police and call people out for name calling, but you can't be both.

Okay, I will start...MSU is a dip****!   I will not hide from this.  

I think anytime the sport can have a good wrestler wrestling another year is a good thing. That others want to water down the talent pool, for whatever reason, is why this sport hates itself. Seriously people, you are wrestling fans, or participants, but are determined to undermine the sport at every point. How many DI schools? How many DI programs? NAIA is dying out. DII is as well. DIII hanging on. You people are idiots. I follow, I love good tournaments, I will never retire, and cannot begin to add up the money and hours I have spent on this sport, but wouldn't spend more than 50 dollars going forward. You are all idiots wrestling speaking. 

Preferring a guy wrestle his 4 seasons in 5 years has nothing to do with the health of wrestling.  It's absurd to suggest that those two things are evenly slightly connected.

Okay, I will start...MSU is a dip****!   I will not hide from this.  

I don't believe this was even you posting because it didn't come in a string of 8 separate posts in a row in the same thread.

Edit: Amazingly I posted this without even realizing he had done his consecutive post freak out 30 minutes ago or that someone else had already made fun of him for it.  

Edited by boconnell

Of course you don't understand, or you wouldn't have done it.  It doesn't really support mental stability.

I don't need to support my mental stability dip****.  Things are just fine, I would think better than you.  Why don't you go kneel down again on the Iowa board?  B****!

I don't believe this was even you posting because it didn't come in a string of 8 separate posts in a row in the same thread.

Edit: Amazingly I posted this without even realizing he had done his consecutive post freak out 30 minutes ago or that someone else had already made fun of him for it.  

...you really don't?  Okay, Forrest.  

To make it as simple as possible for this exercise.  I begin when you type the d and end when you substitute a * for a t.........

Okay simpleton...what...you are an idiot.  MSU, go do what yo do best--prostrate yourself to IOWA afficiandos.  

Ashnault and his coaches both said he wasn’t anywhere near 100% but would wrestle if it was clear he wasn’t going to get the 6th year. I highly doubt he was ducking anyone, as far as Suriano goes you could clearly see LAST YEAR He wasn’t going to be a lifer 125. That guy is shredded and I doubt the move up has much if anything to do with Lee. From watching Gross in the tournament against both Micic and Wilson he’s not very good on his feet and Suriano really picks and chooses when he’s going to attack. Between that and him losing virtually his whole coaching staff I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t even make the finals next year with who’s at 133 already and who’s moving in.

How can they know he was going to get a 6th year when you apply for it after the season ends?

Yeah, he said it right after the match, no way that would be his first reaction ("i need to move up a weight")

I'll type slowly so perhaps you can understand. 

• AA: He's a 3x AA college student who did nothing other than apply for a medical redshirt.  Well within the rules and what anyone would (and should) do. 
  • Regardless of if you like the NCAA's decision, it shouldn't reflect on the student-athlete.  Wrestling "fans" shouldn't denigrate his courage or ethnicity.   
  • That "people" on this forum have the gall to do so says much about them and nothing about him. My diatribe is against those jag-offs. 
  • Ragging a student-athete without any basis whatsoever, is NOT the equivalent of ragging gutless forum buttboys who are miserable because their team placed 15th, their team is out of the running for a championship, or their team was jilted. 
  • Your opinion, as usual, is mental flatulence at its best.  You really aren't worth the ink it took to write this. 
Edited by TFBJR

I'll type slowly so perhaps you can understand.

• AA: He's a 3x AA college student who did nothing other than apply for a medical redshirt. Well within the rules and what anyone would (and should) do.
  • Regardless of if you like the NCAA's decision, it shouldn't reflect on the student-athlete. Wrestling "fans" shouldn't denigrate his courage or ethnicity.
  • That "people" on this forum have the gall to do so says much about them and nothing about him. My diatribe is against those jag-offs.
  • Ragging a student-athete without any basis whatsoever, is NOT the equivalent of ragging gutless forum buttboys who are miserable because their team placed 15th, their team is out of the running for a championship, or their team was jilted.
  • Your opinion, as usual, is mental flatulence at its best. You really aren't worth the ink it took to write this.

I’LL TYPE IN CAPS, SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE WRONG ON YOUR VERY FIRST POINT. HE APPLIED FOR A FIVE-YEAR HARDSHIP WAIVER, NOT A MEDICAL REDSHIRT. HE WAS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A MEDICAL REDSHIRT, SINCE HE HAS ALREADY USED HIS ONE (1) ALLOWABLE REDSHIRT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What makes you think Lee cuts a lot of weight?

Sorryano won’t come within 4 point of Gross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with Lee. Everyone was concerned whether he would be big enough for 125 a year ago based on his worlds weights.

Disagree with Suriano and Gross. Suriano is a 3 position wrestler that can take Gross down, get off the bottom (really all it takes to win) and ride (Gross isn't great on bottom either).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk