Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

WR.com

Appears to be down. Only real activity is on the Lehigh, Cornell, and EIWA pages... Any word on if Bruce is doing maintenance or if it’s down for good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by lu_alum

I stopped using the site because of the constant spam ads that kept popping up. Sorry to hear it may be down and out though.

PS I just visited WR.com and it seems to be up and running. I checked a couple threads without any issues but did not post anything. Gambatte=CDK

Edited by Gambatte

I stopped using the site because of the constant spam ads that kept popping up. Sorry to hear it may be down and out though.

PS I just visited WR.com and it seems to be up and running. I checked a couple threads without any issues but did not post anything. Gambatte=CDK

I agree about the ads. If that is the reason you stopped using the site, try installing AdBlocker Plus. I have it on both my iPad and PC. Works great for me.

https://adblockplus.org/

Available in the App Store for iPad.

site is not super active. Cornell, Lehigh. EIWA, occasional EWL, and there are some Maryland fans that keep the Big Ten forum alive (and dismal as the results and prospects may be, very good info and discussion amongst that group).

honestly activity has been way down since Allen Brown passed. He def made an effort to keep the other forums alive. 

Edited by KTG119

site is not super active. Cornell, Lehigh. EIWA, occasional EWL, and there are some Maryland fans that keep the Big Ten forum alive (and dismal as the results and prospects may be, very good info and discussion amongst that group).

honestly activity has been way down since Allen Brown passed. He def made an effort to keep the other forums alive.

The only active pages have always been Lehigh, Cornell, and EIWA. TrollPipe was the only one who really posted on the other pages, simply regurgitating SID releases.

Use to be a lot of discussion of the sport on the XXXXlive.com forums. PennLive, LehighValleyLive, NJLive, and others (ohio, michigan oregon). But I think those forums have all been closed. Discussion on the article Comments still happens, but i don't see much of any on wrestling articles anymore. 

Edited by RichB