spladle08

USA vs Japan 2:30ct

The fact that Japan didn’t scout Dake regarding that position or that they choose to ignore the threat is stupidity.

Lol in on a double, tossed, let me hold onto this double and stand back up and see what happens again .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I think Fix has a much higher ceiling though. Hall also should be in the mix at 74 or 79.

Hall? He's going to get smashed by Derringer, Dake, and Zahid!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Add Nickal to 174 due to him losing every time to Taylor? Outside of Taylor I think Nickal could finish 2nd at 189  Hall has to go to 163 and hope age catches JB before 2020. I see him as the #2 guy there. There is 4 guys who will beat Hall at 174 for sure or at least are favorites to beat him. 

Edited by PRyan2012

Hall? He's going to get smashed by Derringer, Dake, and Zahid!

I wouldn't count out Hall though the road is currently steep for him.  He is a better freestyler than folkstyler.  Two time Junior World Champion and one-time Cadet World Champion  is pretty impressive for a college sophomore.   His chances are better at 74 KG but he has indicated he doesn't want to do the weight cut.

I wouldn't count out Hall though the road is currently steep for him. He is a better freestyler than folkstyler. Two time Junior World Champion and one-time Cadet World Champion is pretty impressive for a college sophomore. His chances are better at 74 KG but he has indicated he doesn't want to do the weight cut.

His offense is absent. You're not going to counter Dake, Derringer, or Zahid best shots.

Zahid really exposed Hall's counter wrestling style in the NCAA Final.

Told you Zain is our future here . STEIBER is just small for the weight and bleeds points. He might beat this kid but not effective on world stage.... and yes I know he miraculously won 1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Steiber would normally be at 61KG with Zane at 65.

But the 74kg match he was cutting too much weight, in the 79kg match he hadnt adjusted to the higher weight, In both matches he was screwed over by the officials on top of being sick and having trouble adjusting to the time zone difference.  He will win 9/10 against both wrestlers.