spladle08

USA vs Georgia 10am CT

What crazy NBC channel do I need to own to watch this on my Roku. Just got home from a long trip fully expecting to watch the last two rounds of the World Cup on my Roku with the NBC Sports app. I own a regular cable subscription that includes nbc, nbc golf, nbc sports, CNBC and msnbc. But the Roku app says I don’t have access to this feed and to contact my cable subscribers if I want to watch. Never had this issue before when nbc sports hosted events. Very disappointed.

What crazy NBC channel do I need to own to watch this on my Roku. Just got home from a long trip fully expecting to watch the last two rounds of the World Cup on my Roku with the NBC Sports app. I own a regular cable subscription that includes nbc, nbc golf, nbc sports, CNBC and msnbc. But the Roku app says I don’t have access to this feed and to contact my cable subscribers if I want to watch. Never had this issue before when nbc sports hosted events. Very disappointed.

The finals will be on regular ole TV, don't get discouraged

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just speaking for the typical wrestling fan, this seems like a great opportunity to introduce this beautiful art form to the general public.  Maybe an impressive scoring demonstration.  Take about 1 minute in the pre-match to show athletes mastering the scoring techniques, with frozen shots and arrows showing what the official is looking at to score.  Every time a questioning on the mat occurs, go to a quick clip on file showing the possible questioning and related rule, in abbreviated form.  I love the current rules, but we make a lot of changes that translate into losing old fans/participants who come back to watch it and feel stupid because the don't know the current rules.

Jden did not wrestle a good match. I’m having trouble pin pointing it, but he seems to be a gold threat, but can’t seem to put it together.

This year bronze is probably his ceiling seeing as Yazdanicharati and Sadulaev will be at 92kg.

I imagine jden is going to be annoyed if Taylor wins gold in the depleted 86kg weight class. He might try to come back down next year if that happens.

Jden did not wrestle a good match. I’m having trouble pin pointing it, but he seems to be a gold threat, but can’t seem to put it together.

This year bronze is probably his ceiling seeing as Yazdanicharati and Sadulaev will be at 92kg.

I imagine jden is going to be annoyed if Taylor wins gold in the depleted 86kg weight class. He might try to come back down next year if that happens.

I think Yaz has been competiting down at 86kg, I was amped for his match with Saduleav but maybe another year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think Cox is making a mistake by not cutting to 86 and taking ownership of the weight. Taylor will be difficult to dislodge if he gets a world medal.

Cox last to the same Georgean Dato MARSAGISHVILI  in the 2016 World Cup, Then Dato was one of the guys DT beat at last years World cup