Idaho

So what's the deal with your screen name?

T&G 25th anniversary was one of the best big shows I ever went to, so much fun.  Thought Larry from Pegboy was going to die onstage he was so tired...

That was a great weekend.

PS - Pegboy are playing Cobra Lounge benefit for Liar's Club soon... $20/$25 at the door.

EDIT - I should say that two of the kids who wrestled with my son, one went to high school with Larry and one drinks with Larry. They tried to get him to come to a kid wrestling tournament, but Larry couldn't be bothered to wake up that early.

Edited by Tofurky

who was that guy anyway?  not that i have much reason to assume gender...

I honestly can't remember his name.  Personally, I never had a problem with him until the one time I said something about one of his favorite teams or wrestlers, and then he went off.  It seemed pretty evident that Jack, Jim, and Johnny were egging him on.

PS - Pegboy are playing Cobra Lounge benefit for Liar's Club soon... $20/$25 at the door.

EDIT - I should say that two of the kids who wrestled with my son, one went to high school with Larry and one drinks with Larry. They tried to get him to come to a kid wrestling tournament, but Larry couldn't be bothered to wake up that early.

I know Joe from PegBoy.  Great dude.  He was married to my sis-in-law's sister.  I need to track him down next time I get to Chicago. 

Lacking the creativity to come up with a clever handle, I opted to go with my given name.   I did omit my 2 given middle names, Beaufort Clementine and I now regret that.

Cletus Beaufort Clementine Tucker  is how it should read.    

Rarely if ever, will you find someone named Cletus Beaufort Clementine Tucker who hails from New England.  I would take a wild guess you are from someplace way warmer than that. 

Edited by JerryCallo

I like Pegboy, But I'm more partial to Naked Raygun and Effigies( Their previous bands). I saw Pegboy a lot. My favorite live band from Touch and Go was The Jesus Lizard. But I remember seeing Big Black, The Digits and Urge Overkill a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGG time ago.

Rarely if ever, will you find someone named Cletus Beaufort Clementine Tucker who hails from New England.  I would take a wild guess you are from someplace way warmer than that. 

Knoxville Tennessee, born and raised.   Thank you for asking.   We've got some McGillicuddy's in the family tree and quite frankly I'm surprised that's not included in my name as well.   

Named after one of my favorite bands from the 80's and 90's that was on Touch and Go Records. Plus a B-Movie from the 70's. Also referenced in movie Idiocracy. (Mike Judge was also a fan of the band)

It won out over Scratch Acid, Butthole Surfer, Rapeman and Brainiac. (All T&G bands as well)

But if I did choose Butthole Surfer... People would think Fudge Tunnel and I planned it.

Hipster

I like Pegboy, But I'm more partial to Naked Raygun and Effigies( Their previous bands). I saw Pegboy a lot. My favorite live band from Touch and Go was The Jesus Lizard. But I remember seeing Big Black, The Digits and Urge Overkill a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGG time ago.

Ha, never expected a discussion like this on TheMat forums, but loving it.  Raygun is my favorite band of all time, I started a website/wiki on the old Chicago Punk scene many moons ago:

http://punkdatabase.com