Photo

So what's the deal with your screen name?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Joe24

Joe24

Silver Member

• Banned
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:58 PM

self explanatory

I weighed 153 in off season coach said your going #25,

Just curious why you didn't say no?

• BadgerMon likes this

#122 Joe24

Joe24

Silver Member

• Banned
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

In the Year of the Consulship of Tertullus and Sacerdos I wrestled for Macedonia Superior Unattached.

MSU...LMAO

#123 killdozer

killdozer

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:07 AM

Pegboy is playing again with Bollweevils (never a fan, but really nice guys) this coming Tuesday... $20 is pricey for a punk rock show. We've been spoiled.

Raygun I love and Effigies were great... even some of their mid-'80s dancier tunes from "Fly On a Wire" and "Ink." John Kezdie came to DeKalb and let me interview him for a story I did on Effigies for my 'zine. Nice guy, SUPER conservative and unapologetic about being a state's attorney and locking up a lot of old punkers. I have always wondered how he and Steve Albini are so close.

I'm too young to have seen Big Black in their day, but did see Dijits a good number of times. I never saw Rick with Supersuckers, though. That would have been fun. Big Black at T&G25 was awesome and Dijits never fail to impress.

My only experience with UO was meeting Nash Kato backstage at a Green Party rally in Chicago I was covering leading up to the 2000 presidential election. He and Eddie Vedder were way shorter than I expected, but very nice people. I had never been that close to Jello Biafra until then and will never stand that close to him again. Not only does he not like capitalism, but he mustn't like deodorant or showering regularly either.

So you are the other wrestler that was a music writer as well. Glad to meet you.

The Dijits (Freaking Auto Correct) were great. Did you ever see his band the Gaza Strippers? Of course my favorite Rick Sims band is the Lee Harvey Oswald Band... They were amazing. 

I saw UO quite a few times.. The best was them opening for Nirvana in Sept of 91. Cobain started a minor riot because bouncers were being a bit rough. Everyone came on stage and Cops were called. When they got there, Noveselic got everyone off stage and then played for 40 more minutes. The bouncers just protected the clubs stuff. So from July to Sept 1991 St. Louis was the place to have a show if you wanted to start a riot.  

Now I know we have been at the same shows. 

• Tofurky likes this

#124 StallWarning

StallWarning
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:33 AM

You have been warned.  One more and I'll deduct a point.

#125 Rakkasan91

Rakkasan91

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,987 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:46 PM

9bb62394c5333be9e82b0283a83d9199-army-mo

My favorite Regiment I served in.

• pennsyrules and stp like this
www.wrestlingref.com
matref@cox.net

#126 whyme25

whyme25

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:26 PM

Just curious why you didn't say no?

Then I would have been no25-4 Me

• TheOhioState likes this

#127 stp

stp

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

Common initials used for St Paris Graham.  I'm not creative.

#128 Idaho

Idaho

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

Common initials used for St Paris Graham.  I'm not creative.

Was hoping for Stone Temple Pilots 

• stp and Yellow_Medal like this

#129 stp

stp

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:49 AM

Was hoping for Stone Temple Pilots 

Eh, I would have gone AIC.

Layne rules.  

• Idaho likes this

#130 Lipdrag

Lipdrag
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:40 PM

The Lipdrag (also known as the fish hook) was one of the practice torture moves we would do to each other when bored in high school.  If your practice partner was just turtling up on bottom a Lipdrag (insert index finger in the side of the bottom man's mouth then pull like you wanted to spin his head around) usually got things going.  Sometimes a fight is what it got going.  There was also a close cousin move:  the Nosedrag.  Both seem quite gross now.  I don't know why I didn't get my finger bitten off back then.

• headshuck and John Coctostan like this

#131 gowrestle

gowrestle

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

gowrestle is better than goplaybasketball

Edited by gowrestle, 01 May 2018 - 09:21 PM.

#132 headshuck

headshuck

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 15,784 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

How many heads could a headshuck shuck if a headshuck could shuck heads? Enough to go with that alias.

#133 ArianaGrande

ArianaGrande
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

I love pop hits

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users