Sign in to follow this  
Pinnum

2018 Dual Attendance

Same for Rutgers...With the talent in NJ and those attendance numbers, they seem to be a sleeping giant- much like Ohio State was prior to Tom Ryan going there.  Goodale has done an amazing job building this program.  

Huge bump in the attendance for Rutgers while tripling tickets prices and adding a seat license fee for season tickets.  No more group ticket pricing for youth groups which once were $5.  I'll hazard a guess the tix revenue today is more than 20X the revenue from when Goodale arrived and they were stuck in the College Ave Gym drawing 300-400 on a good night

I am thinking Pinnum typed Lock Haven but it should have been another school?  I just looked at Lock Havens Bball attendance and they only had over 200 fans at 4 home games(one game had 97....Lol)

Those were the 5 schools I mentioned where wrestling might have outdrawn B-Ball. Lehigh and PSU did beat B-B. Cornell and Fesno were about 20% short. I suspect he misread the attendance as the population of the school. Or maybe all B-Ball is free there for everyone, so they just listed the school population..

What about Iowa w v BB?

Those were the 5 schools I mentioned where wrestling might have outdrawn B-Ball. Lehigh and PSU did beat B-B. Cornell and Fesno were about 20% short. I suspect he misread the attendance as the population of the school. Or maybe all B-Ball is free there for everyone, so they just listed the school population..

What about Iowa w v BB?

2016-2017 Iowa BB

Average: 12,547