• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:43 AM

The cheapest tickets for women's wrestling Euro is 9$, the most expensive for freestyle is 26$! Example tickets in World cup were 74$. 

The central clean from steroids city Makhachkala will hold Euro :)

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 12 April 2018 - 09:06 AM.

• Coach_J likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#2 wfan24

wfan24

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:16 AM

I read Sadulaev is now around 95kg, at Worlds he was 92kg.

• Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin likes this

#3 Gantry

Gantry

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

Is that an official weight for worlds and Sad?  If he was 92kg walking around a year after bulking up, that means he was what 90kilos normally during the last cycle?  If that's the case making 86 again shouldn't have been an issue.

Not saying it's wrong but it seems weird he'd go up from 86 if his walk around weight was only 10-12 pounds over.  That's easy to make even with the new rules. 

#4 wfan24

wfan24

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

From what I read about Sad, he does not like to cut too much weight and  is not into diets or supplements or weights, etc. At the worlds he was wrestling at 92kg or so. He could have cut to 86kg, but again, he doesn't like cutting. Right now he is wrestling at 95kg or so, so he gained 3 kg. He is basically not cutting too much weight now. He said at 95kg he still feels as fast as he was before at 92kg. I think he will wrestle at 95/96kg...and move to the 97kg weight class. For him the 92kg class is just a transition period, he's said it several times.

Sad will end up wrestling at 97kg and be outweighed by at least 5kg-7kg by all opponents. 

That is him last month at the Kolov:  [47-0]. 

• Axe_Spartan likes this

#5 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:32 AM

From what I read about Sad, he does not like to cut too much weight and  is not into diets or supplements or weights, etc. At the worlds he was wrestling at 92kg or so. He could have cut to 86kg, but again, he doesn't like cutting. Right now he is wrestling at 95kg or so, so he gained 3 kg. He is basically not cutting too much weight now. He said at 95kg he still feels as fast as he was before at 92kg. I think he will wrestle at 95/96kg...and move to the 97kg weight class. For him the 92kg class is just a transition period, he's said it several times.

Sad will end up wrestling at 97kg and be outweighed by at least 5kg-7kg by all opponents. 

That is him last month at the Kolov:  [47-0]. 

Now he is bigger than one year ago, he said he 95 kilos now, +3 kg. Maybe use steroids! who knows!

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#6 Axe_Spartan

Axe_Spartan

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

Is Sadulaev going 92 or 97kg at Euro and Worlds this year?

You can tell he is working on that sweep single.

Edited by Axe_Spartan, 16 April 2018 - 03:29 PM.

From Brazil

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sonsofMMA

#7 wfan24

wfan24

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

Sadulaev will be at 92kg for the Euros (he wanted to be at 97kg but coaches said to stay at 92kg).

At the Russian nationals, he will very likely be at 97kg.

At the worlds at 97kg.

They asked him about Snyder btw in the press-conference the other day and he basically all but promised that the next match he will win. Makes the match that much more exciting :)

• Axe_Spartan and Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin like this

#8 spladle

spladle

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:06 AM

Snyder v Sadulaev part deux. My money is on Sad but neither result would shock me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users