Sign in to follow this  
DF

The Wrestling Mom starter pack

I still can hear the shrieks from the mom of that Wisconsin 125-lber from like 10 yrs ago.

I think everyone that posts,  could name a couple of these mothers, over the years. But truly Type A personality problem.

One of the guys on my HS team had a very cute mother. Incredible butt on her that I remember to this day. Ran into her about 5 years ago while getting a flu shot. Still looks pretty good, but man she sure dislikes me! I don't know what I ever did to her (well, I did body slam her kid in the finals of a wrestling tournament in 6th grade, and made him cry!!).

Maybe she's mad I never made a move on her.

One of the guys on my HS team had a very cute mother. Incredible butt on her that I remember to this day. Ran into her about 5 years ago while getting a flu shot. Still looks pretty good, but man she sure dislikes me! I don't know what I ever did to her (well, I did body slam her kid in the finals of a wrestling tournament in 6th grade, and made him cry!!).

Maybe she's mad I never made a move on her.

I think Damion Hahn once said something along the lines of if there is still time on the clock, there is still time to wrestle.

I think half of the views to this thread are me waiting for it to pick up the pace.

There other half of the views are the admins waiting for it to pick up the pace.

Both of you are waiting for me to post again about Yianni D's mom and then waiting for someone else to post her photo.