Photo

Taylor vs Yazdani Chariti, Greatest handfight ever?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

Have two better hand fighters ever faced off? The rematch, should it occur, should be better than the first, cause Yazdani was on his way up, which according to taylor, makes it really hard to get in shape.

• spladle08 likes this

#2 de4856

de4856

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

Well Yazdani, is a great wrestler, so I would love to see them battle it out in the finals of this upcoming Worlds. Right now I am pretty stoked about DT's chances at first making the team, and then moving onto the Worlds. He's had a great run over the last few months, at the Clubs, the Yarygin, and most recently the World Cup. I know the World's are still like six months away, but I really like his chances for a medal and or a title.
  • 2td3nf likes this

#3 dmm53

dmm53

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:07 PM

Yes, Taylor is wrestling at the top of his game.  Teched everyone at World Cup and has been on a roll for the past year.   Here's the match with Yazdani, who controlled the first two minutes fairly easily with push outs until DT took over:

#4 dmm53

dmm53

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

Flo just did a long summary of Taylor's "rampage" through 86 KG over the past two years, including videos and commentary:

https://www.flowrest...rampage-at-86kg

#5 AHamilton

AHamilton
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

Yes, Taylor is wrestling at the top of his game.  Teched everyone at World Cup and has been on a roll for the past year.   Here's the match with Yazdani, who controlled the first two minutes fairly easily with push outs until DT took over:

Did the ref bother checking Yazdanicharati's nails before the match?  Talking about "digging for an underhook!" Look at Taylors right lat, same side the underhook comes in on

#6 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,726 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:50 PM

Gassing Yazdani up first time up a weight is a cool win. Like Snyder losing several times in college, and stuck in the finals.... Yazdani had his Snyder moment with Taylor, and has moved on. Yazdani and Sudalaev for gold will be epic

Edited by sgallan, 17 April 2018 - 12:51 PM.

#7 PRyan2012

PRyan2012

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

I say Taylor easily. We will see. I watched this match again. Taylor dominated before the pin and was moving up a weight also. We will see.

#8 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:56 PM

We know whose on Team Taylor.

• spladle08 likes this

#9 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

Gassing Yazdani up first time up a weight is a cool win. Like Snyder losing several times in college, and stuck in the finals.... Yazdani had his Snyder moment with Taylor, and has moved on. Yazdani and Sudalaev for gold will be epic

Russian Nationals is in the summer right? Sudalaev is likely gonna be at a non olympic weight right?

#10 mspart

mspart

Gold Member

• Members
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:24 AM

Great win for Taylor pinning the Yaz.  I'll bet that hasn't happened to him much.  Taylor has been taking no prisoners as of late. 

mspart

• Alwayswrestling likes this

#11 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:56 AM

handfight ??? i think in greco we see best handfights 
  • MikePorcelli likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#12 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:57 AM

Russian Nationals is in the summer right? Sudalaev is likely gonna be at a non olympic weight right?

RN will be start in the end of July, fs, greco in August , about Sadulaev 92 or 97 idk, maybe he will compete both like Makhov at 2015, compete at two weight classes. But i think he will at 97

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#13 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:58 AM

I say Taylor easily. We will see. I watched this match again. Taylor dominated before the pin and was moving up a weight also. We will see.

taylor will win wolrd 86 

#14 PRyan2012

PRyan2012

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,947 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:21 AM

Looks like 189 will be weakest field at open. Taylor is beatable. Got to manhandle him. Use helfins playbook.

#15 gimpeltf

gimpeltf

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,432 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM

Looks like 189 will be weakest field at open. Taylor is beatable. Got to manhandle him. Use helfins playbook.

Are we talking fantasy or actually on the mat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users