Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

Taylor vs Yazdani Chariti, Greatest handfight ever?

Well Yazdani, is a great wrestler, so I would love to see them battle it out in the finals of this upcoming Worlds. Right now I am pretty stoked about DT's chances at first making the team, and then moving onto the Worlds. He's had a great run over the last few months, at the Clubs, the Yarygin, and most recently the World Cup. I know the World's are still like six months away, but I really like his chances for a medal and or a title.

Yes, Taylor is wrestling at the top of his game.  Teched everyone at World Cup and has been on a roll for the past year.   Here's the match with Yazdani, who controlled the first two minutes fairly easily with push outs until DT took over:

Yes, Taylor is wrestling at the top of his game.  Teched everyone at World Cup and has been on a roll for the past year.   Here's the match with Yazdani, who controlled the first two minutes fairly easily with push outs until DT took over:

Did the ref bother checking Yazdanicharati's nails before the match?  Talking about "digging for an underhook!" Look at Taylors right lat, same side the underhook comes in on

Gassing Yazdani up first time up a weight is a cool win. Like Snyder losing several times in college, and stuck in the finals.... Yazdani had his Snyder moment with Taylor, and has moved on. Yazdani and Sudalaev for gold will be epic

Edited by sgallan

Gassing Yazdani up first time up a weight is a cool win. Like Snyder losing several times in college, and stuck in the finals.... Yazdani had his Snyder moment with Taylor, and has moved on. Yazdani and Sudalaev for gold will be epic

Russian Nationals is in the summer right? Sudalaev is likely gonna be at a non olympic weight right?