Sign in to follow this  
Erminio8

Transfers

Grad student.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

True, but I still find it interesting and to be honest a bit sad.  Bucknell could really use something positive to happen.  It's been a while since it has for them.  I was hoping Sleigh could contend for an EIWA title this year and AA honors.  Bucknell hasn't had many four time NCAA qualifiers, it would've been cool to have seen him do that. 

Nevertheless looking forward to his fourth NCAA qualification, and perhaps first AA honor at V.T. 

True, but I still find it interesting and to be honest a bit sad.  Bucknell could really use something positive to happen.  It's been a while since it has for them.  I was hoping Sleigh could contend for an EIWA title this year and AA honors.  Bucknell hasn't had many four time NCAA qualifiers, it would've been cool to have seen him do that. 

Nevertheless looking forward to his fourth NCAA qualification, and perhaps first AA honor at V.T. 

I was surprised to find out that VT has been looking for a 197lb transfer, given that they have Borst coming off of redshirt.  Perhaps Borst has plans to move up to heavy to challenge Dunn. If not it will be interesting to see who wins that spot. 

Schram to Lehigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably solidifies RSs for Lane and Burkhart next year.  Potential wrestle-off tournament for 125 at Lehigh:

Connor Schram, 6-YR (65-22 @ Stanford; 3x NCAA, 1x AA)

Matty Parker, RS FR (12-2 in 2017-18)

Brandon Paetzell, RS JR (13-4 @ 133 in 2017-18)

Luke Resknick, RS FR (8-9 in 2017-18)

Aaron Burkett, RS SO (2-6 in 2017-18)

Jaret Lane (2x PIAA champ; 182-9 career record)

Austin (AJ) Burkhart (NY champ; PIAA 5th; 180+ career HS wins)

Did Schram graduate from Stanford?  Getting masters at Lehigh?  If so that's more impressive than his wrestling.  Also, I have my doubts on Burkhart but what about Walter?  He was looking good last year.  I assume he is still on the team, right?

I believe this is Bucknell's own doing.  They are a 4 year, no RS school.  Don't think Sleigh would have been eligible for another year of scholarship money unless they opened up this policy.

Sleigh to VT starts to make more sense now that Coach Frayer put out the depth chart.  No Chishko or Dunn and Borst to HWT.

What's happening with Chishko and Dunn?