Sign in to follow this  
Erminio8

Transfers

what happened with ben darmstadt at cornell?

Because Flo said the recruit who committed today is Ben Darmstadt's replacement?  They probably meant successor.  Ben was working Cornell wrestling camps last week. 

Edited by RedFan

Because Flo said the recruit who committed today is Ben Darmstadt's replacement? They probably meant successor. Ben was working Cornell wrestling camps last week.

Ah I just saw that. Poor wording unless he is actually leaving. They clearly are implying that he is gone from Cornell

Because Flo said the recruit who committed today is Ben Darmstadt's replacement?  They probably meant successor.  Ben was working Cornell wrestling camps last week. 

yes, i thot it was wierd...

but it makes sense now.

Ahhhh....I remember the first time I tried to make a joke on a forum....

Yup....I had to set you straight on what an Ivy League school was and how they didn't have any in Oklahoma. 

Weird

Anyone have a backstory?

Sure.

I was born in Texas in 1965. Moved to Oklahoma at the age of 7 to a town called "Ralston". Ralston was filled with inbred hillbillies. The school illegally had Bible classes every morning.

Wait....you did mean my personal backstory, right?

Edited by TobusRex

Anytime you have a regime change there are often people coming and going.  As solid of a get Bono was, Ritter was part of and came to WI because of the previous coaching staff. 

Anytime you have a regime change there are often people coming and going.  As solid of a get Bono was, Ritter was part of and came to WI because of the previous coaching staff. 

So far info about Ritter's "release" has been hard to come by on the WI wrestling forum, but the term being used there is "dismissed." Hope this was an amicable parting.

Hunter Ritter granted full release from Wisconsin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another weight that ASU could use some help for a year or 2. With the Greco background, maybe he would like to join Schultz.