spladle08

US OPEN-freestyle discussion

Fix v Ramos is far and away the most compelling finals... the rest are pretty ho hum...

In every part of my mind Fix is just better, Ramos will try to stall his way to victory, which will make it interesting but with legit world team implications Dake vs Ringer tops my list.

Dieringer vs Dake is clear #1 (I have Alex)

Fix vs Ramos #2

Coon vs Varner

Eiermen vs Mckenna

Taylor vs Perry

Colon vs Garrett

Hidlay vs Chamberlin

Cox vs Zillmer

Martinez vs Vallimont

Schafer vs Walz

In that order.

Listed from "interesting" to "what is this the second round of the Schultz."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Edited by spladle08

Or until Lee takes it from Fix

Dont start that ish. Ill concede Lee's (along with a few others) top game will definitely be the difference in folkstyle but in free..... it's Fix's to lose

Senior Men’s Freestyle – (Session 4) Finals

3:00PM – 5:00PM

Will this be single mat, one match at a time?

Good to know for which device to park in front of. Flo is just plain terrible at providing schedule/plan ahead info. :(

Will this be single mat, one match at a time?

Good to know for which device to park in front of. Flo is just plain terrible at providing schedule/plan ahead info. :(

I'd assume 1 mat, since all other wrestling has been completed. But don't quote me

Since we have an hour to kill, who got the automatic bid to go to the WTTs next month! Any ncaa champ and UWW medalist? Therefore Lee, Zahid, Hall, Nolf, Nickal etc? Is that right?

This should help, bottom half of the page shows the guys you wouldn't have thought of .

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2018/April/02/Final-X-Series-qualifiers-to-date

Since we have an hour to kill, who got the automatic bid to go to the WTTs next month! Any ncaa champ and UWW medalist? Therefore Lee, Zahid, Hall, Nolf, Nickal etc? Is that right?

Note I would cut and paste or type out all the qualifiers but I can't figure out how to reset my password (never sends me the link) so I have to type these from my phone and not doing all that .

Thanks Spladle. Looking over the list Hall hasn’t qualified. What gives? Does anyone know whether (a) he made some kind of announcement of (b) whether there’s a mechanism for him to petition into the WTTs?

Does he have a year of juniors left? He's not beating Dake or Ringer anyways probably just taking a step away for now. Never hurt anything

Eirmann frustrated with the officiating it seems. Can't say I blame him 100%, the same position got called somewhat different each time which has to be frustrating as a competitor.

McKenna is just a bad matchup for him, really interested to see how WTT goes at that weight, sadly I dont think we medal at 61 or 65 come worlds