spladle08

US OPEN-freestyle discussion

Has Plott committed anywhere? Kid's a stud.

I thought I had heard OU, but now that I'm looking for an actual confirmation it was probably just rumblings in my circle of wrestling friends, I would be surprised if he ended up outside Oklahoma. Sure would be a great upper weight addition at OSU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

he's only a sophmore...

the world's oldest sophmore, but, still only a sophmore...

Lol... I just checked with my Okie HS wrestling buff and he confirmed OSU is the likely landing spot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't know why the surprise at Coin. Guy is a giant. Leveraged, physical, has skills. He beat Snyder. Took him to the limit two other times. The same Snyder that beat Gwiz. Gable has a great future. He has the tools, just not the physicality.

I don't know why the surprise at Coin. Guy is a giant. Leveraged, physical, has skills. He beat Snyder. Took him to the limit two other times. The same Snyder that beat Gwiz. Gable has a great future. He has the tools, just not the physicality.

I don't think it's surprise so much as people really wanted Gable to be Snyder.  Unfair expectations for sure, especially for a heavyweight... but that's why.