spladle08

US OPEN-freestyle discussion

I have never heard of the guy Richard Perry is wrestling, who is R. McWatters?

Lol all I know about him is he beat the kid that beat PD3, it was seemingly a weak quarter of the bracket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't know why the surprise at Coin. Guy is a giant. Leveraged, physical, has skills. He beat Snyder. Took him to the limit two other times. The same Snyder that beat Gwiz. Gable has a great future. He has the tools, just not the physicality.

Physicality is a tool

Yeah, I didn't see it but he was chirping after the match too.  Maybe he's going full heel turn after people were posting he was "too nice" in his defeats. 

J'Den's a nice guy.  He is who he is and internet coaches aren't gonna change that.  But, they're two Missouri boys and they do have a history.

Edited by KCMO2

Starts shortly, let's overact, challenge calls, be overjoyed and saddened by all the results :)

I maintain though, Dieringer over Dake

Dieringer probably as strong but not as explosive.  He can win, but very doubtful.  Dake just too good defensively and usually too clutch.  He has that extra gear that I don't think Dierenger has.  I will probably be rooting for Dierenger since Dake's whininess gets old.  

Dieringer probably as strong but not as explosive. He can win, but very doubtful. Dake just too good defensively and usually too clutch. He has that extra gear that I don't think Dierenger has. I will probably be rooting for Dierenger since Dake's whininess gets old.

After Dake teched him that once it's been really close, and Ringer has been at a very high level this year, we will see what happens

Total style contrast. Mega beats Cory Clark 12-8. 

Shocking considering the room in which Clark competes.  Clark does seem like a real good guy, but seems for of a Folky to me.