Gantry

Coon vs Steveson

Coon vs Steveson  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Fun fact, a lot more people have watched him wrestle then you seem to thing LJB. Some people have had their doubts because hes "only" wrestled juniors and weak college opens (i was not one of those people) but a lot of people felt he was the future of this weight.

Well Coon teched him 10-0 but even so he looked good. Gave up two push outs off body locks. Then got hit with a four point throw off his own shot, protested and was down 0-7. Overmatched today but could change quickly.

I did not see the match.  Would you say he looked really good for someone who got teched and shut out?

I did not see the match.  Would you say he looked really good for someone who got teched and shut out?

he looked totally shell shocked... it was not a match at all... had one good low ankle attack that he finishes on everyone and coon fed a little hip and then picked him and tossed him...

i would not call backing straight out twice as fearless... it looked to me that he knew he was in trouble immediately... then after that low ankle he was done...

but, everything taken into account, he stepped on the mat and surely learned a valuable lesson... 

i still can't believe it was that bad a beat down... not sure if i over valued gable or undervalued coon