Joe24

US Open Finals

This is how Ramos wrestles to start with. 

yep... but it is two american guys wrestling in the USA... i dont expect any phantom fleeing the hold calls

plus, has 3 legit upper body takedowns... ramos will not be able to get any reattacks...  

Gonna have to agree to disagree there. I think Fix has a solid edge from Neutral in that matchup, especially in FS, the trip and slide-by are just so clean, he never risks exposure. In folk the edge is less with the added scrambling, and he is an extreme dog on the mat.

Super hard to argue this much further. No point. I like em both and will be happiest if they have a long and dirt dip rivalry that gets us a dozen world golds.

Perhaps in the way that Taylor was more dynamic than Dake. But it will be different when Fix battles Lee. I know for sure it’s going to be a very competitive match.

fix is better on the feet and it is not even close...

regardless, i truly dont see there next match in the real style as going much different than their last meeting...

you did know they wrestled, right?

i am beggining to think you dont even watch wrestling...

fix is better on the feet and it is not even close...

regardless, i truly dont see there next match in the real style as going much different than their last meeting...

you did know they wrestled, right?

i am beggining to think you dont even watch wrestling...

I feel like this often on this board. I just post stuff now and no longer respond to what I post.

Don't see much difference between McKenna's seatbelt pts. and Eierman's whizzer which they won't give 1 for.  They finally do give Eierman 1 for it, the exact same thing they wouldn't score earlier in the match.

Don't see much difference between McKenna's seatbelt pts. and Eierman's whizzer which they won't give 1 for.  They finally do give Eierman 1 for it, the exact same thing they wouldn't score earlier in the match.

you have to understand how it is scored first...

Don't see much difference between McKenna's seatbelt pts. and Eierman's whizzer which they won't give 1 for. They finally do give Eierman 1 for it, the exact same thing they wouldn't score earlier in the match.

Eierman kept touching the ground was th his hand outside the boundary before his knees touched the mat. McKenna had his knees on the mat.

Is very simple.  If they establish themselves on the ground and then go out it is no points.  If the moves brings the guy to the ground and out it is a point.  Eierman clearly has a lot to work on in terms of freestyle, but it was a very impressive tournament overall for him.