Sign in to follow this  
superbowlhomeboy

Desanto to Iowa

So much nostalgia.  I'm very excited.  Hating Iowa/Brands this year just didn't feel right.

I almost have pity for TNT since the real puppet master in Iowa is Lee.  Dude should get free Casey's Pizza for a lifetime, to begin.  

I wonder why Gross's situation is different: goes from the "best room in the country" to some no-name college where he flourishes?

Iowa doesn’t teach top wrestling, which is what Gross needed to learn. They’re pretty good at teaching bottom wrestling though, which is what DeSanto needs, as long as they don’t drive him insane first. Edited by Billyhoyle

Iowa doesn’t teach top wrestling, which is what Gross needed to learn. They’re pretty good at teaching bottom wrestling though, which is what DeSanto needs, as long as they don’t drive him insane first.

Lol, nice digs.

Kidding me, Lee is manipulating and controlling the whole scene--good for him.  

Doubt that Tom B. is being manipulated by a teenager, rather, Iowa has an immediate need and they see potential in Desanto.

Edited by bp2xbw

its BS to say Iowa doesn't wrestle on top, because only about 3 schools do. PSU, Missouri, Cornell......thats about it. 

tOSU doesn't even teach bottom!

Didn't Iowa lead the tournament in bonus points this year? Must have been a record number of takedown and release majors if they weren't putting people on their backs to get those points.

its BS to say Iowa doesn't wrestle on top, because only about 3 schools do. PSU, Missouri, Cornell......thats about it.

Lol, Iowa had the same amount of pins this year at the NCAA tournament as those three teams had combined.

I can agree with that, in regards to tOSU.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edited by paboom

I don't doubt that Iowa will provide good structure and instruction, but I hope he will also have the support and monitoring that he may need/if he ever needs it. At least he has the option of RS to adjust to the new environment.