Sign in to follow this  
jeffr_ideal

Josh Moore - New CSU HC

To be successful, I think he needs to tap into the business community in Cleveland and do some fund raising.  CSU could be a gold mine if they found a patron like St. Eds did with Howard Ferguson.  Plus there is a lot of talent in the area to tap into, such as the Alan Fried and Billy Splete type, just to name a few.  Not sure what the NCAA rules are, but it would be cool to see CSU as a central training center for the region in regards to HS wrestling.  Could be a really good job if someone sees the potential in the area.  I like the choice of Josh Moore.  Lives in the area and is raising a family in the area.  It looks like he is putting down his roots. 

Edited by jeffr_ideal

To be successful, I think he needs to tap into the business community in Cleveland and do some fund raising.  CSU could be a gold mine if they found a patron like St. Eds did with Howard Ferguson.  Plus there is a lot of talent in the area to tap into, such as the Alan Fried and Billy Splete type, just to name a few.  Not sure what the NCAA rules are, but it would be cool to see CSU as a central training center for the region in regards to HS wrestling.  Could be a really good job if someone sees the potential in the area.  I like the choice of Josh Moore.  Lives in the area and is raising a family in the area.  It looks like he is putting down his roots. 

I'm a huge fan of Fried's, so I'm all for that idea... if he wants it. Not unlike Askren in Wisconsin, Al Fried could be a great guy to hire for CSU if they wanted to create more buzz and boost the profile of https://www.neortc.org/.

Not that we shouldn't all have been supporting them in the past, but this is a nice reminder to give the NEORTC a boost as Coach Moore moves the team forward.