gowrestle

Suriano Happy

Interested he's happy despite having the NCAA title taken from him again.   That keeps happening to him.   

Yep--0-2.  Likely 0-4.  Another Jersey disappointment.  Guess they can still flaunt JB.  Who was that musclehead that flamed out in college--Winston?

Undefeated all 4 yrs in NJ.  Not exceptional, Huh? He wrestled  a poor match against Lee. gave up a takedown at the end of the period and was hesitant to go through with his shots. Not saying he would have beaten him. BTW there have been multiple " grinders" like Nick S who have won NCAA titles.

But Nick talks a game he doesn't deliver.  Then shut your pie hole.  

I can see Suriano beating Gross next year,

I see Suriano running but still disappointing.  He is too vanilla to beat Gross, and he will be challenged by many more.  Likely, Fix goes 133 and Brock 141, because this makes too much sense.  Like Fix over Surry.  All said, I think Fix can give Lee fits in Folk.  I believe he is better in Neutral, so he can get this twice.  Just don't get turned.  Get coached up by Retherford or Nolf who has never been ridden, I believe.  

He certainly has what it takes to win a title - he just needs some more work. Cory Clark got the finals twice and didn't look so good. Then, he dug deeper and won. Why can't Suriano.

Suriano can't scramble, Clark could.  Don't think he can beat Micic or Gross, and not sure about Pletcher.  Might as well take 2nd at 125 and pretend to try to win it.  Arm Pit State natural.  

Not to mention there’s no guarantee Fix is as good right now. He’s beaten Fix.

Stop being stupid.  Fix has progressed greatly since then, Surry hasn't.  

Joe24

Guess you don’t like Nick Suriano. Did you get bullied by a short Italian kid from New Jersey when you were in high school?

That isn't his problem. He left PSU. Kiss of death or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow the hate on this thread is amazing. 

Yes, Nick has high goals and he will share them if you stick a mic in his face.  But whenever he loses, he does so with grace.

He's got no body fat and has been 125 for at least the last three years.  He's allowed to move up if it makes sense for him and the team, which it does.  Personally I think his technique from neutral will give him a good chance against Gross and Micic.  Fix could give him problems.  But at this point it is like ten year olds arguing about whether batman would beat the green lantern in a fight.

Stop being stupid. Fix has progressed greatly since then, Surry hasn't.

He was a national runner up this year you idiot. He beat the defending national champ in the semis.

Suriano can't scramble, Clark could.  Don't think he can beat Micic or Gross, and not sure about Pletcher.  Might as well take 2nd at 125 and pretend to try to win it.  Arm Pit State natural.  

I think he beats everyone you just named.  Delvecchio barely lost to Pletcher, do you think Delvecchio beat Nick in the room?

Micic was slick, I'll give him that.  But not strong enough to beat Nick.  

He was a national runner up this year you idiot. He beat the defending national champ in the semis.

Information is correct but manner of delivery is inappropriate. Your comment fuels the perception that all Rutgers’ guys hang with Snookie.

Wow the hate on this thread is amazing. 

Yes, Nick has high goals and he will share them if you stick a mic in his face.  But whenever he loses, he does so with grace.

He's got no body fat and has been 125 for at least the last three years.  He's allowed to move up if it makes sense for him and the team, which it does.  Personally I think his technique from neutral will give him a good chance against Gross and Micic.  Fix could give him problems.  But at this point it is like ten year olds arguing about whether batman would beat the green lantern in a fight.

Of course, Batman could beat Green Lantern.

Information is correct but manner of delivery is inappropriate. Your comment fuels the perception that all Rutgers’ guys hang with Snookie.

Just so we're clear - Snooki grew up in Marlboro NY (North of I84 along the Hudson)

How so? Please state specifically. Calling someone an idiot, because he’s an idiot, equates to hanging w Snooki’s?

I’d suggest he’s not the only idiot if you are that sensitive.

or, Valenti, Dubuque, Pritzlaff, Big Bruce, etc, etc

Every year NJ is near the top of A A’s. Recently, nearly half the World/Olympic teams are represented by NJ ( Molinaro, Green, JB and Rey), this years NJ State champs were best in nation. Joe24, where are you coming from? Ps, how many Nat Champs or AA did you earn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How so? Please state specifically. Calling someone an idiot, because he’s an idiot, equates to hanging w Snooki’s?

I’d suggest he’s not the only idiot if you are that sensitive.

When you grow up you will see the error of your ways. May you find peace.

That could end up being his best shot at a title.

Or you could view it as one of the hardest brackets in recent memory.  He beat a finalist and last year's national champ to get to the finals.  6 guys in that bracket have been to the NCAA finals.  

When you grow up you will see the error of your ways. May you find peace.

You’re offended by the word idiot, yet suggest someone else should grow up? When that awful word was directed at the biggest idiot on this forum?

You have established your idiocy as well.

The level of immaturity and hate on this forum is pathetic.  But mostly sad.  You look at what you write?  Easy to hide behind the keystrokes of a computer.

Talked to an RU coach recently and Nick was unhappy at PSU and just didn't fit in.  At PSU It's a total buy in to Cael's ways and his beliefs.  NS now happy at RU but as others say, and I agree, he gave up a lot in terms of resources and who his partners are.  He needs to get better.

I believe he would be no challenge for Lee and I'm a fan of NS and wish him well.  dmm53 in earlier post nailed it and unfortunately I agree with his assessment.  NS really has to step it up to content at 25 or 33.

The level of immaturity and hate on this forum is pathetic. But mostly sad. You look at what you write? Easy to hide behind the keystrokes of a computer.

Talked to an RU coach recently and Nick was unhappy at PSU and just didn't fit in. At PSU It's a total buy in to Cael's ways and his beliefs. NS now happy at RU but as others say, and I agree, he gave up a lot in terms of resources and who his partners are. He needs to get better.

I believe he would be no challenge for Lee and I'm a fan of NS and wish him well. dmm53 in earlier post nailed it and unfortunately I agree with his assessment. NS really has to step it up to content at 25 or 33.

When you reach the national finals, having beaten an undefeated returning champ in the semis, you ARE a contender.

Reading this thread, you’d think the kid went 0-2. He lost a decision, less than three weeks following an 8 day hospital stay.

He wasn’t able to train hard for nearly 5 weeks, in the second half of the season.

He should be a 2x High AA, as a true soph.

Somehow this means he can’t beat Fix? Has no shot at Lee?

Crazy how perceptions change around here.