gowrestle

Suriano Happy

In fairness to New Jersey and to counter all the "jersey jokes" we know we should give the place and its wrestlers their due.

How many four time NCAA champions are from New Jersey?

Before Freshmen were eligible how many three time NCAA champions are from New Jersey?

How many Three or Four time NCAA champions who were undefeated in those years are from New Jersey?

In fairness to New Jersey and to counter all the "jersey jokes" we know we should give the place and its wrestlers their due.

Before Freshmen were eligible how many three time NCAA champions are from New Jersey?

How many Three or Four time NCAA champions who were undefeated in those years are from New Jersey?

Take a look at which state has been producing the most national team members.

By your passive agrressive statement, you’re suggesting Utah is a better wrestling state?

By your passive agrressive statement, you’re suggesting Utah is a better wrestling state?

Usually New Jersey is top 5 in All Americans. People not from NJ have no clue as to what they are talking abouts in regards to NJ. They watch too much TV.  Aside from the high taxes, it's a pretty good place to live overall.

You’re offended by the word idiot, yet suggest someone else should grow up? When that awful word was directed at the biggest idiot on this forum?

You have established your idiocy as well.

Your reputation as an insecure person has been confirmed. While I find humor in your trolling comments, I do worry about you. Hopefully you decide to access the counseling component of your health insurance. “Peace is for those that seek it.” Corinthians

Usually New Jersey is top 5 in All Americans. People not from NJ have no clue as to what they are talking abouts in regards to NJ. They watch too much TV. Aside from the high taxes, it's a pretty good place to live overall.

A visit to North West Jersey or LBI will change anyone’s mind about the Garden State. I would add the farmland of Hunterdon County to the places to visit. Essex Fells, Short Hills, Belmar, Ho-Ho-Kus, Harding Two., Princeton......visit New Jersey

Your reputation as an insecure person has been confirmed. While I find humor in your trolling comments, I do worry about you. Hopefully you decide to access the counseling component of your health insurance. “Peace is for those that seek it.” Corinthians

Gotta love a clown who creates the mother hen persona on a message board suggesting mental illness or frailty in others.

You’re a strange one, even by these boards’ standards.

When did the wife leave you? 6 months into marriage? None of the neighbors really engage? Just kinda look at you and scurry away?

LBI has been going downhill quickly. Too much North Jersey/Staten Island trash moving in.

Edited by NJWC

Gotta love a clown who creates the mother hen persona on a message board suggesting mental illness or frailty in others.

You’re a strange one, even by these boards’ standards.

When did the wife leave you? 6 months into marriage? None of the neighbors really engage? Just kinda look at you and scurry away?

LBI has been going downhill quickly. Too much North Jersey/Staten Island trash moving in.

Your comments merely cause me to reflect on your obvious insecurities and jealousy of me. Face the wind and listen to the sounds of nature. Your soul will be nurtured with good and affirming thoughts. Do you live on Staten Island?

Your comments merely cause me to reflect on your obvious insecurities and jealousy of me. Face the wind and listen to the sounds of nature. Your soul will be nurtured with good and affirming thoughts. Do you live on Staten Island?

Why would I be jealous of a nut bag? You’re an idiot who was offended by the term “idiot”.

It’s safe to say you hear it often, so you should be numb by now.

Please point out specifically how you come to your conclusions. This should be good.

Why would I be jealous of a nut bag? You’re an idiot who was offended by the term “idiot”.

It’s safe to say you hear it often, so you should be numb by now.

Please point out specifically how you come to your conclusions. This should be good.

Finally I am getting through to you. So pleased that you seek the rationale behind my conclusions. I am starting to believe that there is hope for you. “A dream without a plan is a folly. A plan without a dream is drudgery. But a dream with a plan is the hope of humankind.” Dig deep inside of yourself and find that special cell of greatness that lies within you. You do it NJWC!

Finally I am getting through to you. So pleased that you seek the rationale behind my conclusions. I am starting to believe that there is hope for you. “A dream without a plan is a folly. A plan without a dream is drudgery. But a dream with a plan is the hope of humankind.” Dig deep inside of yourself and find that special cell of greatness that lies within you. You do it NJWC!

To be clear, I’m straight and happily married. Your interest in me is creepy. You now get to be he second on here to be blocked.

Nope, not at all. It did produce Cael Sanderson, though his father coaching and brothers pushing probably had a lot more to do with his success than all the Utards combined.

Every State has its positive and negative qualities whether wrestling or whatever. Which is "best" is a game we play that has no real answer. The three and four time NCAA champions who went undefeated each year they won really doesn't mean their home State is anything at all. It means they were very good. Three and four timers from each era were damn good. Doesn't correlate to State of Origin in any real way.

Some on here get offended way to easily. The kind who would complain if hung using a new rope.

Nope, not at all. It did produce Cael Sanderson, though his father coaching and brothers pushing probably had a lot more to do with his success than all the Utards combined.

Every State has its positive and negative qualities whether wrestling or whatever. Which is "best" is a game we play that has no real answer. The three and four time NCAA champions who went undefeated each year they won really doesn't mean their home State is anything at all. It means they were very good. Three and four timers from each era were damn good. Doesn't correlate to State of Origin in any real way.

Some on here get offended way to easily. The kind who would complain if hung using a new rope.

Georgia is the best wrestling state. Good try

The real answer is PA... by far...

None that I can think of, however Darryl Burley was a 4 time finalist, and 2 time champ.

Multiple two time champs from NJ. Frick, Mocco, Hahn, etc., etc,.

Caruso - Lehigh

Not sure what the question is asking, but Caruso lost only one bout in 3 years.

I doubt Suriano will ever win an NCAA title.  He is a true grinder but lacks that special talent to be truly elite.  I think he knows that and hopes that MMA will be his redemption.  Good luck.  I find his wrestling and attitude uninspiring.  Why is there is so much interest in him?  Tomasello seems like a workhorse and a sympathetic kid.  Fix and Lee have preternatural talent.  Suriano had a great high school career, but I don't see him as jumping a level beyond that, especially at Rutgers.  

I doubt Suriano will ever win an NCAA title.  He is a true grinder but lacks that special talent to be truly elite.  I think he knows that and hopes that MMA will be his redemption.  Good luck.  I find his wrestling and attitude uninspiring.  Why is there is so much interest in him?  Tomasello seems like a workhorse and a sympathetic kid.  Fix and Lee have preternatural talent.  Suriano had a great high school career, but I don't see him as jumping a level beyond that, especially at Rutgers.  

Agreed. He might have a chance at 133, but he'll never beat Lee or Fix at 125.

Edited by TobusRex

I doubt Suriano will ever win an NCAA title. He is a true grinder but lacks that special talent to be truly elite. I think he knows that and hopes that MMA will be his redemption. Good luck. I find his wrestling and attitude uninspiring. Why is there is so much interest in him? Tomasello seems like a workhorse and a sympathetic kid. Fix and Lee have preternatural talent. Suriano had a great high school career, but I don't see him as jumping a level beyond that, especially at Rutgers.

You are aware that Suriano has 1 loss all season, right? And beat last year’s champion? And beat both finalist the year before prior to being injured in what was a 1 loss season?

He has 3 college losses and he isn’t good enough to be champ? Your hate is showing