jeffr_ideal

Chamizo dominates and then decks Tsabolov

Gallan I love all your post but please don't fall into the "Chamizo is inconsistent" group... he places at everything major he competes in along with two world golds.

His athleticism is a huge part of what he does, and his defense is just plain insane, but don't minimalize his technique, or wrestling intellect, he faces very stiff competition week in and out compared to what our athletes face year round domestically, so losses are to be expected. The match will be insane, JB has a gift for pushing the pace when it matters while Chamizo is never uncomfortable, and believes his technique and penchant for scoring big from others offense is unbeatable...

I dunno, it's all hypothetical but Chamizo lost that match because he gave 0 F's

The match with JB with the world watching ....you know it's going to go to the end .

Love me some JB and hope he wins everything but I am predicting Chamizo 5-3 at BTS, who knows at worlds

We'll see. BTS I really don't care. I don't join the crowds or groups. Not even Chamizo groups. I generally hate humans and their groups. Chamizo's results, just today, makes a compelling enough case. Edited by sgallan

Is there a more athletic wrestler in the world at any weight? Some of the stuff he does is borderline ridiculous. Sick reflexes.

Aliyev is up there. His best weight is 61kg (3x Champ), he made it happen at 57kg (Rio Bronze), and he's still getting it done at 65kg

Spladle has been predicting dake will lose... so Burroughs got this.

Yeah I've been on that Dieringer train.... that 5-5 win really showed the seperation between the two, boy was I wrong... utter domination

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Spladle has been predicting dake will lose... so Burroughs got this.

Yeah I really wiffed on that one. Dake with his dominant 5-5 win really showed he is head and shoulders above anyone we have, can't see him ever losing with separation like that. 

Yeah I really wiffed on that one. Dake with his dominant 5-5 win really showed he is head and shoulders above anyone we have, can't see him ever losing with separation like that.

Don't worry Dake nuthuggers have a long list of excuses ready if that day comes

I hate the “he didn’t care” BS. Guys don’t get to this level by not being insanely competitive.

He cared, and lost. It’s a discredit to the guys winning these matches to make that kind of remark.

I hate the “he didn’t care” BS. Guys don’t get to this level by not being insanely competitive.

He cared, and lost. It’s a discredit to the guys winning these matches to make that kind of remark.

Meh, good win for Demirtas., he wrestled to the last second and got rewarded. 

Deserves the win 

David Taylor had some extremely close matches and never got over the hump. Could AD do it? Sure, but history has shown that one should lean toward Dake. Being right there is a lot different then actually beating him. AD has the talent but until he gets it done, well history might be repeating itself. Edited by maolsen

David Taylor had some extremely close matches and never got over the hump. Could AD do it? Sure, but history has shown that one should lean toward Dake.

Definitely the favorite. But the last 2 times he has wrestled  AD its been what 2-1 and 5-5 and people out here acting like me saying AD can pull the upset is like me saying Asper is going to win the spot... 

Same with this Chamizo Burroughs thing, from day 1 I've said its going to be close one way or the other, and people are acting like JB is known for teching everyone.... 

We will see on both matches very soon. Look forward to board reactions. 

I hope if both JB and Dake win its by tech... cause i can't handle a last second takedown followed by hoards of morons saying "There was never a doubt"

Don't worry Dake nuthuggers have a long list of excuses ready if that day comes

They already made an announcement explaining the close win. Broken thumb. 

Edited by TBar1977

:) I rewatched the match a little bit ago and man, I know every advantage is crucial at this level, but he paints the "I'm getting eye-poked" narrative 3x in the first minute... come on man... so excited for this best of three, he will surely win in 3 with a ruptured spleen 

re: coaches.

Gaidar Gaidarov trains both Chamizo and Kudiamagomedov. I think in fact they all train together in Dagestan, Chamizo lives there now. Another weird dynamic: these 2 train in the same room as the guys they will compete against. Its like Sadulaev/Snyder training in the same room. Odd.

Really? I don't know of any serious wrestler who hasn't had a jammed, broken, sprained, set of finger digits after the first week of live goes..... ever.

Really? I don't know of any serious wrestler who hasn't had a jammed, broken, sprained, set of finger digits after the first week of live goes..... ever.

Bader tweeted it like it was a big deal. Broken digit or thumb or finger isn't even a real injury as far as I'm concerned. Tape it and get back out there.

Edited by TBar1977