fish...

seriously...

i feel like your quality of life would be better and you would be much happier in the long run if you started following basketball and just dropped wrestling all together...

What's a messageboard without at least one resident conspiracy theorist?

Look on the bright side.  If there's some light rain and they still hold the event, I'm maxing out my credit on a personal bank loan and putting all of my money on J'Den Cox.  We've seen what he can do on a slippery surface.  

Ha ha. So true. 

Look on the bright side.  If there's some light rain and they still hold the event, I'm maxing out my credit on a personal bank loan and putting all of my money on J'Den Cox.  We've seen what he can do on a slippery surface.  

Wouldn't it be a wash, as the surface will be slippery within 30 seconds in any event? Begs the question, is sweat slippery more slippery than rain slippery? 

Maybe they rent a tent and have the event under it. That would be classy. Even the Cubans would be bewildered.

We came to the "best city in the world" to wrestle under a tent, outside while it's raining! Reminds us of Fidel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjc007

One of the BTS founders and directors told me they've had remarkable success with weather over the years. He told me that one year it rained before, stopped when it started, and rained again when it finished.

One of the BTS founders and directors told me they've had remarkable success with weather over the years. He told me that one year it rained before, stopped when it started, and rained again when it finished.

Are you hinting that the BTS people can control the weather?

It's been a rough day, I'm ready for the main card already, hope everyone enjoys it. 

Gimme 
Chamizo 5-5 Criteria :) 
Asgarov by 2, 10-8 or something 

57 kg – Josh Rodriguez (USA) vs. Reineri Andreeu Ortega (Cuba)  Ortega Tech
70 kg – James Green (USA) vs. Franklin Maren Castillo (Cuba) JG by 4
79 kg – Kyle Dake (USA) vs. Livan Lopez Azcuy (Cuba) KD by 4 
92 kg – J’den Cox (USA) vs. Yurieski Torreblanca Queralta (Cuba) Cox Criteria 
97 kg – Kyle Snyder (USA) vs. Reineris Salas Perez (Cuba) Snyder 6
Gwiz Tech