Ok, apparently a 6:30pm start to the events that will eventually get to the wrestling. Have a local marching band on mat now. Doing their thing.

Aminat (NGR) vs Megan Black - Megan a late replacement for Ali Ragan.  Aminat up 4-0, Black getting herself on trouble extending too much on shots.

And Aminat gets the fall, looked VERY impressive. 

when was the last time anyone saw teasdale finish clean?

i can't think of one time... you get punished for not being able to finish the real styles...

but, he can still just dive him on a single and hope and pray in folk... no punishment for lazy wrestling...

Kind of agree with LBJ here. In folk you can shoot in, get rolled and turned five times, and as long as you're still hanging onto that leg it's still 0-0. It's all preference and opinion I guess, but I like the idea that if your opponent exposes your back to the mat, your opponent gets points.

Kind of agree with LBJ here. In folk you can shoot in, get rolled and turned five times, and as long as you're still hanging onto that leg it's still 0-0. It's all preference and opinion I guess, but I like the idea that if your opponent exposes your back to the mat, your opponent gets points.

Correct, folk corrupts our talent 

in other news, If Rodriguez pulls  a win here it's big for him!

Come on boys... just put on a show.  Anyway if Zain bumps to 70kg I see no way he beats Green.  Green is a monster 70kg. 

100% agree. Green a little conservative there but he is our best Neutral rassler at the weight and Zain entering wouldn't change that.