Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Justin Oliver to NC State

What's up with Central Michigan?  Two big guns leave the fold.  Insights?

Judging by Oliver's tweet there was no ill-will in him leaving. I am curious myself though, but I'm happy that the pack is adding another AA to the roster. Great partner for Hidlay. Could also be a good situation if Oliver wants to compete internationally. 

I listened to the podcast. Oliver left because he didn't have good training partners and the coaching philosophy didn't change after he fell short his sophomore season. He also seems to really dislike Mt Pleasant because it's surrounded by farms.

I listened to the podcast. Oliver left because he didn't have good training partners and the coaching philosophy didn't change after he fell short his sophomore season. He also seems to really dislike Mt Pleasant because it's surrounded by farms.

Lol well yeah Mt Pleasant is kind of in the middle of a cornfield

I still need to finish the last 5min or so but I enjoyed the podcast so far. Im interested to see how high he can climb with 1 season at NC State. 

I know the climate of 197 wasnt exactly insane, but it's pretty impressive when you take a guy from R12 to a national title. If youre a blue chip recruit, and want to get the most out of yourself and your team how do you not at least give Raleigh a look at this point? 

Edited by iGranby